Beckz

May 11, 2020
Hm... The game really evolved so well.

Though right now the crash really ruin the moment there.

And I hope the dev know to add the effect of CG on Title Screen that it could changed based on the route we take.
Seeing Noriko like that was really saddening..

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
When game are really fun novel (and i think removed pixelhunting for money are really good idea) it have stability issues. Especially when player do skipping game will do game to crash (in 70%). May be moving to GODOT was a bad idea.
About staring screen after finishing current roots. I think game unfinished and this shows begining of current last chapter.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
There are three comments saying what I said, so you are the exception, why is so hard to accept there is an issue with the current built? what useless comment you wrote...
Sorry, I should clarify I was talking about performance. You mentioned RAM and GPU model so I assumed that's what you were talking about.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Unplayable, I have a RTX 3050 and 16 gbs of ram, this is some bad code...
There are three comments saying what I said, so you are the exception, why is so hard to accept there is an issue with the current built? what useless comment you wrote...

I don't know dude, I'm walking around with a somewhat obsolete computer that I bought for school and just upgraded it to 12 ram.

Just so my toaster can still breathe and have useful life left until I can buy a computer
1726498244739.png

My C drive.... I use a nvme to optimize speed. (Kingston NV2 NVMe SSD, Tier D. Cheap)
The D drive... I use a SSD ( Kingston A400 SSD - TIER F)
Ram 8 + 4 soldered
Ram: Kingston Fury Impact DDR4 KF432S20IB/8

was the one I bought. Good quality at low cost. (130 dollars total...around)

Sometimes it depends on the GPU or components, depending... the quality both the product. I have no problems opening the game and it takes no time at all. lol

If you have a "Tier list", I could pass you...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pd: A lot of this tier are made by people who really spend money to give review, some open all components to see how they are made..

There is still the SSD Tier, PSU and Wattage (One is the power supply, the other power supply... I hate english... ), heatsinks, cabinets, airflow or static pressure fans, motherboards.

Jan 12, 2024
View attachment 3529383

Overview:
What if you had a new chance in life? What if you could make it better than all those years of misery and harassment?
What if you could get revenge on all the people who wronged you and get what you always desired....
What will you do, with this chance as you wake up in a youthful body, thirty years in the past?
The choice is yours.
Formerly Known as Extra Life

Thread Updated: 2024-06-30
Release Date: 2024-06-29
Developer: RNGeusEX - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English, French, Russian
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Cheats Codes:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux (v0.9.0): - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - -

Ren'Py (v0.8.1)

Patches: *
Extras: Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1229270 View attachment 1194364 View attachment 1194362 View attachment 1194562 View attachment 1287822 View attachment 1194368 View attachment 1194370 View attachment 1287823 View attachment 1194372 View attachment 1194371 View attachment 1194416 View attachment 1287824 View attachment 1950853 View attachment 1950855 View attachment 1950854 View attachment 1950859 View attachment 1950858 View attachment 1950857 View attachment 1950856 View attachment 1950851
Where are the android game files being saved? They are not in the package folder

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Where are the android game files being saved? They are not in the package folder
usually you can find it on obb or data folder on file manager
but if your phone latest on android system
you can't access them anymore on file manager
i forget where you can access them
but there is a way search it up on yt

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
It's so annoying to feel that I have to save every other conversation. Constant freezing and crashing.

The game itself is good and looks amazing, but the crashes make the experience so horrible. Over 20 crashes now in the past couple of hours.

Reactions: Bask-0a

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
So far I'm liking the game (besides the annoying crashes). In my main playthrough, even though I've rejected everyone at every possible situation, it seems I'm sort of being funneled into a harem-like situation, even though I'm trying to go for a Yasuka only route. I wonder if it will be possible in the future or will I always kind of be strung along into situations with all girls?

By the way, the attention to detail is amazing. On a corruption route playthrough, I noticed MC punching the creeper in the face being reflected in Yasuka's eyes. I didn't even notice at first haha (maybe my attention was focused elsewhere XD), really great attention to detail!

Yasuka 001.png
1726633693207.png

I'd really like to see where it goes from here and how things develop, but if it keeps up well, I'll probably grab it on GOG!

NitZone

May 19, 2022
The MC is a dumb old retard who cant act his actual age considering he is a regressor, but thats just the typical isekai Japanese MC i guess. The art is really good though!
Guy has a 100:1 ratio of retard loser to Yakuza mastermind Korean webtoon gangster in him. First time I played, I thought he'd use the restaurant as a front for his own Yakuza faction (the nerd and the buff black guy, like a budget lookism gang + his gay slave now I guess lol) and start dealing with his friend + the fodder trio in a cool way. In reality, he'll romance literally everyone (including his psycho childhood friend and the fat NTR guy) before he sets foot in the dojo

3.90 star(s) 196 Votes