HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
what i never get is why americans or europeans are making games about japan, i guess weebs are all over
For the same reason why Isekais are mainly based on European History :v... Just imagine how boring would be, being European and travel to a fantasy world but based barely in the same history... It would get more exotic and interesting if you as an European are trow into a fantasy world but based in Asian Cultures, the contrast and the new knowledge to be learn to survive and being social is focus on this kind of stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balpheron

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
Asami corruption route was way more meater plot wise so i'm interested to see what happens between the two routes going forward and how they'll both end. I liked the wholesome dating stuff with Asami in love route but I was more invested with the plot developments and character interactions in corruption route

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Please no judgment from others but can you please consider in putting urination (and further if you know what I mean) and fisting contents in? If lesbianism and MILF can be considered as generally accepted personally it's a bit hard to see why other kind of kinks like those mentioned above are unacceptable, especially if they can be considered as morally non-violent ^^

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Getting secret money is useless for the time being so to save time getting through that headache just to open Cheats (that virtually does nothing at the moment)

Input this at console "persistent.cheat_v4 = True"

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I saw this question asked multiple times without any answer - let me ask again:

What is " Noriko Special"? - Is it new content with Noriko? Did anyone already played it?

Edit: I saw a response - it's Noriko's outfit.
Outfit should be an option no need for full blown separate version.
Pass.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 185 Votes