Others - Goodbye Eternity [v0.9.1] [RNGeusEX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

johann75

Although the explicit scenes seemed a bit rushed, because there was not a lot of time to let the relationship progress with dates etc, the game itself seems great and has a lot of potential. The character design is great as well
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2176748

- Good & clean art style
    - Nice animations albeit too few for my taste at the moment
    - Dark, yet humor-larded story
    - Weird proportions only when it helps the character building (no ultra-tits)

Can't wait to see the rest of the story (and animations) unfold
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mimimon

One of the best hentai game ever. Just lacking some voice of character. I hope it will be added in the near future. The guideline of game and animation is just too damn good. The music is chilling and cool. The story is super good. If you missed this one, it's gonna be a huge problem in your life. Try it
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rf96

The best element of the game is the amazing art and animations. :love:
    The story does not make much sense. Characters change their mood/opinion regarding the MC waaay too rapidly. Situations escalate too fast.
    Moreover, the game suffers from the classic flaws of sandbox games, that is a "frozen" world with characters doing the exact same thing everyday. I wish there was more variety.
    3.5/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Beast72057

i really like game like this. so in game your choices really and i mean really effect whats going on so you really have to be carful about what your going to do and what you want to achieve and it even goes down to how characters interact with you, the animation is really good and flows really well with the dialogue. i really like how the character interact with what you are doing with other ones so it reminds you to pay attention to all of them or who you want to the most
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Blizzard99

Great AVN. Deserves more attention. The sandbox aspect isn't too annoying with the tasks being fairly straight-forward. Requires more than one playthrough as there are several approaches for each situation. The art is frankly fantastic and the story is quite good. I like the LIs that has been introduced so far, each character has a compelling personality.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

saviesa

Beautiful models and interesting characters.
    The premise is a bit naive but you soon manage to forget about it since the world is rather engaging.
    All of the money searching is honestly avoidable as it really adds nothing.
    Looking forward to further developments.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

javadoca

This is my first review, and I liked this game a lot, also there's a lot of potential for this game. I would gladly pay to play it. My grades are the following:

Art Quality: 8 out of 10.

Animation Quality: 7 out of 10.

Progression: 7.5 out of 10.

Interface Clarity: 9 out of 10.

Story: 8 out of 10.

Characters: 7 out of 10.

Overall javascore: 7.71 out of 10.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

cofi023

Firstly, I would like to say that the art is amazing and the animations aren't half bad either, but the facial expressions could really use some work...

Now as for the story and the sexy times, I'd say they are pretty bad. The story is pretty non-sensical, seems very random and a lot of the stuff that happens makes no sense, which in turn makes the sexy times not that sexy. Especially for Asami, that escalated way too fast and Natsume just doesn't make sense as a character.

All in all, it's an okay game, I liked it much more on update 3.0 where i last played it, I have hopes that things will come together though.

Edit: V0.6.91 Okay I have finished the revamped game now. As everyone else has already said the art and animations are amazing, top-notch. The story is okay, it has a lot of cliches, and they're done well.

I am changing to 4/5 now since the only thing missing now, and it is a big thing, is me feeling connected to the characters. We need much more dialogue I'd say, even though the scenes are objectives sexy they don't do it for me. Keep up the good work I believe it's going to be a great game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

krosszx

the art and cg alone makes it 5 for me. prob the best art i've ever seen for a very long time.
    there's not a lot going on in the story yet, its simple and easy to understand ( i like it for this type of game) but i think theres still a lot of room for improvement.
    the character can be annoying sometimes but atleast the mc is not stupid.

i can see a lot of potential in this game, we'll see.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

yamipleb

i like the art, but the game is buggy, and the storyline is down there with the worst of them.
    generic, boring, uninspired.
    same goes for the characters.
    really stupid and tedious "minigame" where you have to click all over the place to get money to progress in the game. and theres rng to how much you get. brilliant (not)
    as of version 0.4.9 the developer has added a lovely feature to the game which effectively turns it into a waste of space.
    you can no longer view the game images or video at your convenience without resorting to cracking the game files.
    the latest update has primarily added a form of drm through obfuscation and bricking of the game if you naively tamper with the files.
    sadly the decent art does not make up for the pitfalls of recent game version.
    overall rating: 1/10 - get the old "noriko special" version while you still can
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Loker

Really nice game so far. Played 0.4.9 a like the story so far, it's different, althrough I would like to know a bit of more background. It's allright to learn a few things later one, but I am really missing more deep family info or more best friend info so I could build a better connection to those guys. Art is just fantastic. Looking forward and adding to my checklist, Maybe even support the developer.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

I definitely don't understand the hype around this. The writing is overall decent, but nothing entirely special on its own. The art is fine, but there's just not that much of it. For a game so heavily based on choices, it tends to just boil down to "Good" or "Bad" choices in...maybe 3 situations? Not many choices and even less art makes for just an average 'spend 2 hours jumping between areas to get all the stats you need just for 1 of the 5 scenes in the game' type sims.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

This game is overrated. Maybe in the future it will reach close to what the ratings say.
    In my opinion right now it has barely anything. What its really attractive are the menus, and the art is different but 2D has to be ultraawesome to be good, and this one being decent is not that awesome.
    Also I peraonally had a hard time advancing the Asami story, and in the game fodler It seems that her or another similar girl have the most content.
    Not sure if that's a design problem, or the Sandbox trying to screw the player, but it happened and didnt help to raise my opinion of the game.

Right now I can't say is good, andeven if im gonna rate the potential, I really don't know where to look at to raise my perception of the game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4683768

I personally like the game most cause of the story -drama . The world around the protagonist was so tragic and cruel that some kind of greater force actually made the choice to give MC the opportunity (probably) to fix it. Even though plot at the beginning is kinda fixed and somewhat follows usual basis from zero to hero - more or less isekai genre (being also sentient about this), it' s made well as it' s captivating to see protagonist fueled by emotions getting prepared to avenge himself (with player' s influence in that). The art altogether with sprites in my opinion is beautiful. In my view characters with the story development are going to be interesting for now it's more or less a setup. The game is far from finished which is good thing considering how nice it is established already. Hoping for more drama in the future - great game!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

S1GN4L

This game is honestly a hidden gem. The art is amazing the character designs aren't over-doing it and Noriko is honestly a "True Tsundere" and I'm a little in love maybe a lot in love. This game has plenty of potential to be amazing. not to mention the music is a lowkey groove.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Archer90

Holy shit this game is amazing, excellent writing, beautiful art work, and best of all ANIMATED. I never thought I would get all three in one game. Bravo dev bravo. Personally I was never into tomboys but I've done both Asami routes and holy shit you might've awakened something in me. Only complaint I have (which I am 99% sure will be nulled as more content gets added) is that the only way to pass time is going into your bedroom. If there was a quick to bedroom button or pass time on the world map that would be cool. Other than that GIVE ME MORE YASKA NOW BEST MILF \o/ Also I swear to jeebus if you force us to hurt a hair on her head I will burn something!

PS Nice easter egg in the cheat menu
  18. 4.00 star(s)

popabear

Extra Life [v0.4.3] review

This is very, very good!

Backgrounds are amazing, the characters are cute and funny and the writing is fantastic.

So far it's quite short, think of this more like a tech demo. But that's fine, because what's in here is really really promising.

I would give this a super easy 5 if it wasn't for some really egregious game design choices:
    - No map icon. This means that to go from your room to work there's a shitload of unnecessary clicks. Like a lot of them.
    - No option to progress time other than napping in your room. This means that if you go to a location you need to be at in the wrong timeslot, you'll have to go back home again to nap. And since there's no fast way to get to your room, there's a bunch of unnecessary clicks yet again. Progressing time in a multiple-timeslot game and having a map is just basic common sense! It's hard to forgive this kind of basic oversight when the rest of the game feels so professional.

I can understand the Dev's need to pad the game out a little, because it's kinda short at the moment, but forcing unnecessary clicks is not the way to go and a dev of this caliber should definitely understand this.

- And lastly, the game is linear. There's no point in having an open world map and a million clicks to go between places if the story is on rails. Maybe the Dev will decide to give players a proper chance at branching progression later, but as it stands right now, there's none of it. Open world game with linear progression = bad game design.

All in all though, the game is extremely promising. The writing is really top notch, something I rarely see in H-games these days. And the art is amazing. Gonna keep a close eye on this one going forward.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Stygian90

5 out of 5, not gonna lie , this game has all the potential to succeed and stand out on top. The graphics are exquisite , the story foundation is well made and the animations are as fluid and astonishing as they should be . I see that this game has a lot of "out of the box" ideas and concepts , this keeps it fresh and exciting and holds a little ambiguity to the storyline for the player to try and reshape his former past .
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

Hell yeah!
    I decided to give this game a try after the Vaginal sex tag was added. Oh, boi! I was in for a surprise!

Pros:
    • Great visuals
    • Interesting storytelling and plots
    • Nice UI
    • Smooth use of music and SFX
    • A likable MC
    • Nice looking characters
    • Good character design (Variety of personality and well designed)
    • Good animations
    • Very well written
    • Amazing sex scenes
    Between good and bad:
    Sex scenes could be improved I think
    Cons:
    There is some grinding

Overall the game has very little content but It is quality content and there are some good variances in the game.