Oct 21, 2023
Let's see how long the commitment lasts.

The Summertime Saga Era has begun.
Jesus Christ
What did they developed under the hood that minor bug fix takes months?! Are we sure it's not OpenAI covert ops where they hide AGI?

Combined with how much resources it eats...
I think there's 50% chance that it's either that or BTC miner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Legendary8

Nov 20, 2022
damn... this version, my phone become so hot and automatically leave from the game. (Sorry for my english, I'm playing with Redmi K50)

L_Bozo

Mar 3, 2022
The game is working fine for me, but in the quest to find Chiaki as soon as possible after visiting Minato's house, she is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. She's despawned or something. Either that or because I've never played this before I'm just lost. Help.

TotallyNotRune

Feb 7, 2023
What error are you getting that's preventing you from opening the game?
Windows Defender and antiviruses flag this as a positive, to the point of having prevention windows from all of those popping in your screen.

That's the 8th guy today being skeptical about it, but it's just a fumble on Godot coding

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Any component from 2013 has no place still being used in my opinion we are talking eleven years here.

For instance in 2013 4gb of ram was the average standard in non gaming/specialty pc's. Back then we were still on ddr3 so that ram was also slower. Good luck running more advanced renpy games with that.

The most common processor was still dual core, the Core i3-3220 at 3.3 ghz.
So, i'm probably going to blow your mind here and for this i apologize in advance:

1719670723057.png
(that's ~25% faster than the i3-3220 you mention. it's from 2014)
1719670730023.png
I can tell you with full certainty: these RenPy games? They run fine. Heck, Cyberpunk 2077 runs at 40 fps on ultrawide resolution with a gtx1060 plugged into it.

I won't of course argue that new hardware will be considerably faster, but people vastly overestimate the base level that's actually required to run your basic game that uses a framework which wasn't built to rely on the newest, shiniest whistles. (or alternatively, underestimate the level of power they already had at their disposal a decade ago)

Last edited:

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Windows Defender and antiviruses flag this as a positive, to the point of having prevention windows from all of those popping in your screen.

That's the 8th guy today being skeptical about it, but it's just a fumble on Godot coding
Pretty strange. I had a pretty smooth sail with the new build. I can see people being sketched out over false flags though

Messi5000

Sep 25, 2019
The game is working fine for me, but in the quest to find Chiaki as soon as possible after visiting Minato's house, she is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. She's despawned or something. Either that or because I've never played this before I'm just lost. Help.
Bro you need to go to the konbini

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes