RPGM - Completed - Goodbye Sister [Final] [Princia]

1. 1.00 star(s)

LewdEverything

This game is like a parent who parades their child around on a leash. You have no freedom to do anything in this game and anytime you think you have a choice to do a certain action, you dont. You either pick the choice the game wants, or you pick the other and go to the game over screen. The content is barely there, the game needs way more added to it plus the ending sucked. Dont even waste a minute on this game, if you can even call it a game. It's more like an interactable movie since the only thing you actually control is the annoying "run from town to another town through a monster-loaded forest where every attack animation takes 20 whole seconds".

0.01/10
  2. 1.00 star(s)

NullKilla

Not even worth a play

The MC is a Nun and she just gets brutalized and doesn't ever deserve anything she gets. Even if you enjoy extremely sadistic type games this one sucks though as there are only like eight scenes and the entire game is very, very short. Though the devs pride themselves on choices the game has none as every single choice you can make just ends up killing you or raping you, no virgin route in the slightest. Also the MTL word soup is heavy in this one.

Avoid this one; not even worth the space on your computer. I would recommend anything by Clymenia instead as they, at least, are three times longer and are well made as opposed to this trash.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AKozOfBliss

I came into the game with expectations.

The summary made me think that this game might have some interesting mechanics with all its talk about "purification" rather than fighting. But let me tell you upfront that it is nothing more than a "reskin" of the standard RPG Maker battle system, with zero depth whatsoever.

There is no game. This is a guided tour with sex scenes, punctuated by random battles.

That said, the art is good, and the animation is decent. But you can't consider this a decent game just because it has good art.

I suggest you get a save game if you wanna fap to the art. Though, since I got bored out of my mind and didn't finish it, I don't even know if it has a gallery. If it doesn't have one, then you'd be better off skipping this game entirely.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Kazuka13

Minimal effort put into this game. Half the stuff is just there for the sake of being there, very few lewd scenes, and the story is crap.

Not worth your time. Simply just find the CG somewhere or find the means to instantly unlock the gallery if you're that curious.

This sucks so bad that you might want your time wasted back.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Padre Katyusha

The arts and animation is the only thing good at it.
    The game is super choice, no need for moving the character and the choices aren't choices, is or you progress or quit.
    I know good games with bad art and bad games with good art, this is one.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Bobberthairo

ok, I'll have to admit first, this game sucked, 40 minutes of gameplay - 1 hour max.
    I started running at every fight once I discovered the exp isn't actually counted.
    Every cg (to the grand amount of 5 or 6) is discovered during the playthrough which spoiler, ends badly for everyone involved.
    Hell, the costume stuff isn't even a choice or cosmetic it's just a plot point that's used and immediatly discarded.
    Would not recommend, even for the time it took to complete.
    Only good point would be the main character standing picture is animated.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

qazad

The best description of this game would be: A game designed to look and sound good until you actually play it, only then will you learn that you've been decieved and your precious time has been stolen.
    (Thank god (Doom_?) for the free download, atleast my money is safe..)

Choice/story options are a lie!
    Answering correctly gets you raped.
    Answer incorrectly gets you a game over (no scene).

Game is completely railroaded and uninteresting, there is no freedom, side-quests, stats or optional content.
    Walk forward and ONLY forward.

Experience is a lie! It says you get x experience per fight, but it don't actually register and you will NEVER level!

Combat is POINTLESS!
    And only serve to slow the game down.
    All animations are EXTREMELY slow.
    The game is unbearably slow in general.
    There is no boss/story fights, only random encounters.
    Run away, dont bother fighting...

Don't bother touching chests in houses, she will always give it back and all you accomplished was wasting 5 seconds of your life waiting for her to put it back.

In fact... don't bother playing!

To see the gallery:
    At the start of the game, follow the fence on the left and click the barrel a bunch of times (11?).

Your choice if you actually want to play the game or not, atleast you've been informed.

Barely gets 2 stars because scenes are at the very least animated and 1 star is usually reserved for broken garbage masquerading as a games.. ..but at the same time I feel that 2 stars might be a bit more than it deserves...
  8. 1.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

Overall you could play this in an hour, but honestly, just get the full save and look at the scenes. This is pretty much a VN with some wandering on maps in between, and a couple of areas where you battle monsters. Story comes in from the cut scenes, as well as the rape/sex scenes. Battle is a Game Over. The still images looked good, but was more a tease and you don't see much of it in the game.

PROs:
    • Were there any?
    • Images and animated shaky breasts
    • Some humor in the inability to get a weapon or armor (after all you are a pure Nun, right?)
    • Quick to play
    CONs
    • Sad combat where you can just setup a power and run through it
    • No story, and for the MTL there is (Priest and Nun as names?) it's meh
    • This is not an RPG its a VN with some semblance of choice
    • MUST complete combat, no option to run away (needed for the Scorpion)
    Overall it didn't live up to the hype. Shaky breasts were nice when on screen, and some outfits looked nice, especially the ripped nun outfit, but there was no control over it. For a game that looks to be about rape and corruption, and there is no option for sex stats, a bad sign.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.