• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Ren'Py GORDON [v1.9 Beta Hotfix 3] [JTStudio][ESPAÑOL]

Restofpiece

Apr 11, 2023
Y alguien que me de un enlace para descargar la 1.9.7 beta hot fix 3 para Android u otra versión superior para Android

Apr 13, 2024
Hi everyone.
Been playing the game from start and got to the part where you help Frank get with Fiona. I then started Lucy story and got to stage 6 where you compliment her in the park and then the sex scene. The trouble is though is that I cannot progress further as it always stays on stage 6. I also cannot talk with Lucy's mother either in midday or evening as Gordon says he has no business with her.

So not only can I not progress with Lucy, but not her mother as well as getting to Lucy stage 22 where you can then continue with the Karen story. Anyone have any clue on what I need to do?