RPGM Completed Got reincarnated into a world of RPG full of NPCs [Final] [Sugar box]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Explore around town as "Mobuo"
All important items will be marked, so the game is pretty fast-paced.
The main character dies in the real world and gets reincarnated as "Mobuo" in a fantasy world of swords and magic.
However, the world only contained NPCs...
And when he finds out he can do anything to them...​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: Sugar box - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
R18 Patch: - - -

ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).jpg ss (8).jpg ss (9).jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I've noticed there's been a surge of these kinds of games popping up recently.

It's not that big of a wonder these get mass-produced. They require little to no story, no progression and they have no mechanics or skill systems. It's literally just making a map with default assets, and placing some default npc sprites. Nice CGs, though.

1768741_ss_4.jpg
*INSERT bot-face meme here* lol

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Clearly missing the vaginal sex tag since I count 4 instances where it is happening in the pictures included.
Here is a R18 and the instructions which you should be able to translate using google.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
From my understanding the problem here is that this is the censored version so as mentioned by the earlier post you need to patch the game and uncensor it.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
I quite like these silly NPC games, or I would if THEY LET ME FLUCK THE GMILFS! Let's be honest here, if you have total control with no burdens from society and its norms, you would definitely shag a grandma.

The crusty, dry pussy that needs 3 bottles of lotion just to insert and the insides that feels like sandpaper coated with crushed glass.. your manhood scratched all over and hemorrhaging inside, practically bleeding out inside of her. The stakes are high, will you manage to cum or bleed out and die before you do? No risk, no reward. That's how a true man flucks!

There was one, just one, but wouldn't you know, the screen goes black and just tell you you flucked her, no cg or anything.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote