VN Ren'Py Gotoubun Honeymoon [v0.2] [ElWorser7u7]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

I'm learning to use Live2D. Would you like to see animations in future updates?

• Yes!!

Votes: 85 96.6%
  • Nah...

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Pssssttt... hey guys... I'm posting it here first, it's a preview of a scene for the next version, don't tell anyone :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn bro, very nice! I'm really hoping that they never get caught by the end of it. There's just something about Yotsuba remaining oblivious and happy, not realizing her sisters has a load each from her husband.

And they continue their affairs and betrayals at home. Anyways, awesome teaser, do you think its going to be released soon?

ElWorser7u7

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Damn bro, very nice! I'm really hoping that they never get caught by the end of it. There's just something about Yotsuba remaining oblivious and happy, not realizing her sisters has a load each from her husband.

And they continue their affairs and betrayals at home. Anyways, awesome teaser, do you think its going to be released soon?
I hope I can finish in July :geek:

Reactions: The Pitiful One
Jul 26, 2021
I hope I can finish in July :geek:
I can't speak for everyone and I know some would disagree. But I personally prefer quality updates with longer wait than pushing yourself to stay on a strict schedule that usually only few can maintain. So just me, I won't be pressuring you to do it too quickly, although of course I look forward to the next update, just please don't kill yourself or make yourself disinterested. Find what works best for you! (y) I've been keeping an eye on this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElWorser7u7

ElWorser7u7

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I can't speak for everyone and I know some would disagree. But I personally prefer quality updates with longer wait than pushing yourself to stay on a strict schedule that usually only few can maintain. So just me, I won't be pressuring you to do it too quickly, although of course I look forward to the next update, just please don't kill yourself or make yourself disinterested. Find what works best for you! (y) I've been keeping an eye on this one.
It's something I've been working on, as there are many times when I can't fully dedicate myself to game development. Many think there is a team behind this but no, it's just me.
Now I have had a little more time to work on this, but between my usual job, the expenses I have with my family, etc, there are times when I don't have the time but don't worry, I always try to deliver quality over quantity :geek:

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes