• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Grace of the Labyrinth Town [Final] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FemaleLesbianSexual

Gorgeous arts
    Good plot
    Great gameplay
    Cute heroine

Sexy graphics during arousal

Sadly there are no lesbian / yuri scenes, it's whether solo or lots of brown ugly dicks surrounding this silver haired beauty.

Though I enjoyed playing this game, it took around 10 hours to finish it.
    Would be nice if there were many endings, unlike these cliche-like "becoming a slave" or "happy ending fuck".

It's another masterpiece from Lovely Pretty Chou Aishiteru
  2. 4.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

What a weird game. It has an interesting premise, good execution... It is clearly a labor of love and there's an obscene amount of scenes.

BUT those scenes all use the same (great) art. Over and over. So the heavy lifting needs to be done by the writing. Unfortunately, that is MTL. So you see the problem?

Still it is a unique and fun game. It is long and it really tried my patience in the end, but it is worth giving a try.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

obromacare

It's damn good, and might be my favorite H-game of all time, up there with inSight of you and Karryn's Prison.

TLDR: A slowburn corruption game about a girl slowly forcing herself to do more lewd acts to pay off debt, and staying in denial for as long as she can to maintain her pride. Also has an animated 2d sprite that copies her emotions and poses as she talks to people, ranging from curiosity to anger and even shame/disgust.

The game has extremely slow corruption, but the payoff is that you can see her utter digust and hatred for lewd acts that shes forced to perform, and slowly see her mind go from "I hate this" to "Whatever. I've done worse, and this helps me reach my goals" to "I'm only doing this to help me reach my goals. I still 'hate' this...right?" to "Ok it isnt THAT bad" to "...It isn't so bad to be desired this much." to "You're gonna bone me? ...ok". Grace will be in denial for a solid 70% of the game before slowly resigning herself and her fate, and its great.

The 2 flaws in this game are the dungeon crawling aspect and the translation. The dungeon crawling is something you find yourself being forced to do, but the dungeon themes slowly get lewder as well and become somewhat pleasant. The issue with the dungeons isn't anything with the theme or pacekilling, but there are certain mobs where if you touch them... the game will flat out crash. I believe its mainly the flower/vine mob, but there could be more, so try to avoid those. The 2nd flaw is the translation. Its some form of MTL, but it's understandable. If the game had a manual translation (which, I believe someone is slowly working on?), there would be little flaw in this game.

Once again: this is a GENUINE slowburn corruption game. Like, you can spend an hour before she agrees to wear a towel in the bathhouse levels of slow. I think it took a few hours for her to even agree to show her boobs (which was an utter accident). If you're patient enough, go for it. If you wanna wait for the manual translation, go for it. This game is a hidden gem, only because of it's MTL and the few gamebreaking bugs.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

smirk

It's essentially two games in one. During the day, you play a subpar rogue-lite dungeon crawler to farm enough cash to pay back your debt; essentially a series of uninspired labyrinths where you press the space bar to make monsters disappear. Mostly pointless filler, and nothing of any interest happens.

When you're done with that for the day, you get to play the "real" game, running around looking for heart-icons to click so you can get more "corruption" and see some scenes. This part, as other reviewers have noted, is excruciatingly slow. You are drip-fed a few images each day along with huge walls of text. And I mean huge! You will be clicking through an entire novel before you get to see that coveted panty-shot.

All this might have been worth it if the translation was good, but it really isn't. The unofficial version at least puts most of the words on screen so you can see them, but that really doesn't help much. You might get lucky and find a sentence or two in the ocean of gibberish that kinda makes sense but in terms of telling a coherent story and creating immersion or setting the mood... yeah nope. Just hold the skip button and try to avoid brain damage.

If nothing else, I would at least recommend waiting for a proper translation if you think you can deal with the rest of the issues.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DreamingOfPinkLips

(Note: I played the game via MTool using Sugoi as the translation engine. I did not use the translation provided in this thread. Your experience might vary a lot from mine if you use the MTL from the OP, as the game is very dialogue-heavy)

----

Heavenly game for fans of slow corruption, impregnation and pregnancy.

Especially the after-story portion focuses heavily on pregnancy, with a little story written for every single one of these pregnancies. There are no trivial "get knocked up and see a number go up" events, but every pregnancy-related event has its own little story connected to individual NPCs, even with all of Grace's children appearing at the appropriate places (i.e. the bedrooms of their fathers, can visit and talk to them too).

Everything before the post-game content focuses on Grace's fall into depravity, as her sexual resistance slowly but surely weakens. Beware: Her corruption is executed at a very, very slow pace, which might be way too slow for a lot of players. This is highly likely done on purpose, as the game builds heavily on the loss of Grace's sexual inhibitions. Every step further down the path of depravity is supposed to be impactful, which works most of the time but not always. It can definitely feel dragged out at times, though the writing does make up for it. The game has a ton of dialogue, very much enriching the experience.

The art is really nice on the eyes, Grace is cute and beautiful altogether, with just the right amount of curves (at least imo). The game also has animated sex scenes and animated kissing & groping animations, which I enjoyed a lot.

Small critique (lots of text, but the critique is indeed small): The threat of Grace losing her virginity is the biggest, most exciting theme for most of the main story portion. Who'll be the lucky man to claim her first time? The game really hypes this up, with basically all the men around her telling Grace that they'll be the one to deflower and impregnate her. It's a common theme from the very start that adds a lot of thrill to events in which Grace is barely able to avoid/escape her first time having sex. Sadly, the payoff to this grand buildup isn't quite as good as it could have been (for me), as all paths seem to result in the same outcome: A scene at the outdoor springs area where all men have gathered, asking Grace to whom she'll offer her first time. The player can then freely move around the men and pick their favorite candidate. That may work for some players, but it fell flat for me, as I had hoped for the individual romance-paths to feature their own, dedicated deflowering scene instead of such a public event. I'm not deducting a point for that though, because this setup arguably makes sense for the game's story. It's just not to my personal liking (especially as the game teases a possible virginity loss to a certain NPC, with a dialogue option that apparently can't be unlocked at all).

Second small critique: I had hoped that the babymaking post-game section would offer more freedom, allowing the player to have Grace knocked up multiple times by the same partner, though that doesn't seem to be possible. Again, this entirely makes sense for the game's story, and keeps things more believable as well (as the NPCs do actually talk and care about raising the child).

All that said: Your enjoyment of the game will most likely depend on your patience regarding Grace's super-slow "fall."
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Reversedh

A complete masterpiece with so many scenes and corruption to explore. First thing first, this game's flow is really slow and took about more than an hour just for her to accept lewd kissing and real sex scenes only start after 3/4 of the story.

Story: About a tomboy girl going through multiple lewd dungeons in order to pay up her debt. The story is quite simple and your interaction with men in your inn will change MC's lewdness. Based on that, the ending will also be determined.

Dungeon: Simple and easy to clear. You only have to go through each dungeon 1 time and there will also be a safe point every 5 floors so that you won't have to go all over again. After the first time, you can also use the auto collect mode to save your time. The reward after the first clear will be enough for you to cover everything so you won't have to worry too much about it. Your level will be reset each time you enter a dungeon (using save point wont reset your level - keep that in mind) but everything only took 1-2 shots so don't worry...

Scenes: some are 2D live and 100% are rape. There aren't any tentacle, orc or any dungeon style scenes. 100% pure human juice. However, to reach the real sex scenes, you'll need to go through pretty late in the game and before that, most scenes are just humiliation, kissing, touching things. It took me about 2-3 hours to reach the first anal scenes so be aware of that. Other than that, everything is so perfect with good design character, good corruption story line and even her attitude change over time.

Overall, this game is really good and worth your time. Everything is so perfect, not too grindy, scenes are good and the story is quite fun to watch. If you're into these corruption MRPG, this game is something you can not miss out.

HAVE A NICE DAY
  7. 5.00 star(s)

YakuzaZzz

Best game i played and the MTL isn't that bad at all actually readable best slow burn corruption ever bunch of hours gameplay and fuck festival 10/10 this game is a god damn Masterpiece don't listen to the strange people this game is a must play if you consider yourself a hentai gaymer
  8. 5.00 star(s)

boss.mimoto

I'm gonna be bias here but this game is a masterpiece. It's heavy corruption theme and a very slow burn. It takes forever for Grace to fall down, but when she started doing it, I smiled up to the ear. I played the game straight up to 10 hours. At the end, her body will be free-for-all and open up to any male with a slightest touch. I can vouch for this circle's stuffs, I could browse around the gallery forever and I never get tired of it.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

Corruption game where you have one woman shared among a huge group of horny guys, who seem able to slowly work her down into plenty of group sex. So she goes from frigid queen to cock sleeve in however long it takes to work her corruption to the right point, opening lots of little scenes along the way. Like its predecessor Pregcess of Zeven it's a lot of exposition around the scenes with a bit of dungeon levelling in between.

Overall a great concept, sadly this is ruined by the MTL that spends more time discussing eagles and running off the screen, with untranslated menus and items. Even if you don't mind MTL you might find this a challenge.

Scenes are great, though the Dungeon levelling gets harder once you get to the last one. That is the only one with GOR rather then the Game Over you get in earlier dungeons.

PROs
    • Nice visual assets
    • Corruption
    • Clothes breakage in the final dungeon
    • There is a story buried under all the MTL somewhere...
    CONs
    • Straight MTL, it's large so I could maybe see not reviewing it but really a little bit of a playthrough would have shown some really bad translations. At least its not bread though
    • MTL that runs off the screen, making it hard to follow anything
    • Untranslated menus
    • Be wary of the Dungeon of Corruption it can get insanely hard, and unless you pick the right classes it gets REALLY Hard
    Overall has great potential but needs a better translation. I was going to stick with one Star but think the corruption and assets even at this level are worth a star each but that is where I stop.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was pretty good. It was a long game compared to other RPGs. it has multiple endings which I also liked. the combat was also good if you choose a hard mood. The animations were also good enough. overall a solid game.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

afcadetgreen

I'm over 3 hours in on my play through. I'm playing on the easiest difficulty as well, while not reading a single word (pressing enter to skip dialogue).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its getting a star strictly for the Animation...

Update...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dropping it to 1 star
  12. 2.00 star(s)

themaninthehat

I think underneath the somewhat garbled MTL there is a pretty decent game somewhere, but with the state of the game as is, it is really hard to get to it. A lot of the menu text remains untranslated, a lot of the item descriptions likewise. Most conversations cut off at the end of the message box, making it very annoying to read the already garbled text.

Also, perhaps my hottest take here, is that this game represents only a fractional improvement over their previous game, the Pregcess of zeven (Hope I spelled that right), which has the exact same themes, indeed the exact same corruption story beats. That game also remains human untranslated as of the writing of this review, sadly.

The one thing this game has going for it, is the considerably less fudgy combat system, and the much better sprite and animation work.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

AlphaOmegaMale

All good once they uploaded it the second time first time was broke. Love the game the text translation def needs some imagination but whatever I loved the first version of this as well which is the same
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Iskandria

Okay first things first. I've yet to play this game 100%, yet I'm already absolutely in love with it and wanted to share my experience.

This game is heavily Corruption-themed, and without any doubt one of the best of its kind on this site. You essentially follow Grace downfall and evolution into an absolute slut for an entire town. The “metamorphosis” is a slow-burn with a lot of stages written in great detail. Even after 8h in I’ve yet to reach any real vaginal action but was already immensely satisfied by the scenarios I’ve read.

The game is quite long with many H-scenes. The variety is okay, with many repetitions, but those are all high quality and even features slow animations which are a treat to look at.

The combat it interesting and fulfills its purpose. Its not too hard and not too easy and when you follow the intended pathway of corruption you won’t have any problems.

The only downside is the MTL. It is manageable when you’re used to reading MTL and have some experience with the classic terms used in these kinds of stories, yet it isn’t anywhere close to be an acceptable translation for such a gem. I really hope it gets the proper attention it deserves
  15. 1.00 star(s)

woofie

This is the second biggest dissapointing game for me on f95 this year.
    When I saw the tags, ... I thought It'd love it. The quality of the animations in game were great!

Unofortunately my first play-through ... was on the original update that was straight up bugged and unplayable (even thou it had already received a 5 star review? ( very suspicious).

My second play-through was even more dissapointing as this game is BORING. I can't believe how you could mess up something like this that bad. The combat is almost non-existent. Dungeon crawling is done terribly, losing is just a straight up game-over. Movement is tedious ...

The events out of the dungeon feel linear, consist of way too much text (all MTL) and are just ... bland and boring? If they just allowed you to skip ALL text in this game, maybe it'd give it 2 stars ...
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Lazerz1928

Don't download this. Combat is buggy and items are unusable to the point where Syntax Errors and Crashes happen every time you go over an item in the labyrinth and can ruin your entire save.

I had a save where I was surrounded by monsters at low hp and just wanted to run away (because if you died it's game over), but there was an item in my path which would cause the game to crash. In other words, my save was ruined no matter what I did.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Aria

Not gonna comment on the MTL, that's unrelated to the game.

This game has a really annoying battle system. Just set it on easy. It's like a shit version of mystery dungeon. Don't bother with it and just play for the ero.

The ero in the game is really good. Basically the good ending is ero, which is rare. If you don't bother with the sex stuff and attempt to do it the virgin way you actually get a bad ending. The sex stuff plus clearing the dungeons easily gets you past the deadlines so you don't really need to be worry about being pressed for time.

The CGs combined with short burst animations makes it really compelling. Honestly its just good to play. It's not truly rape as much as them wearing her down to have lots and lots of sex and she enjoys it so...its fun for all.