Unity - Completed - Grand Cutie Anal [v2.2] [Somavision LLC.]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

This seems to be an incomplete walking simulator. The city environment looks nice, but you can only run in the streets. You can't go inside any of the buildings. The character movement animations are very poor. There is only a running forward animation. If you strafe, the character just slides left and right on the screen. I only completed the mission with one NPC character named Julie. She wanted five tongues. So I ran around until I found five tongues. It was a bit difficult because there are only so many tongues and they don't show up on the mini map. I returned with the five tongues and she did not reward me at all. The game is a bit buggy too. I fell through the map. But you can fix that by clicking the Edit Avatar button the bottom left. That will cause your character to respawn, but you will keep the same Moji and number of coins. There is a rap song that plays very loudly on loop and there is no real way to turn it off unless you adjust the volume from the Windows volume control. Or maybe completely exit out of the game and it might be an options in the Main Menu, but I doubt it. I wasn't allowed to adjust the window size using a third party program, because it broke the UI. So I had to either have a too small 1366x768 window, a too large 1600x900 window that covers my taskbar, or play in fullscreen and I prefer windowed. I just don't think that there is anything to see here. As someone else said, it's like someone was given a 2-3 day homework assignment to create a game and they created the most bare bones game possible to barely scrape by in class.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Jerry_El_Travieso

I tried the game for like 2 hours and it was really boring, I only got 1 sex scene and I was like, really, all this time a coins collected for this??
    Can I have a time refund?
    Beside that, I really wish I could drive a car because the city was big enough to get bored going one side to another.
    Nice try, but this games really needs to improve.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Phuta_Phreak

Feels like a game i would make to try and barely scrape by in game design class, basic features are there, but broken.

not at all enjoyable to play, and definitely no where near what one would call complete.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

RoyalRust

awFUL.....................

1. BUNCH OF FETCH QUESTS

2 TERRIBLE GRAPHICS

3. BUGS AND GLITCHES

Compared to titles with free releases this seems like some kind of joke. A badly made concept demo? They want people to pay actual money for this? HGAH I feel sorry for the suckas who buy this expecting a decent game. Not only is the gameplay annoying pointless the sex scenes don't get unlocked. So you'd have to start a new game and relay to get the same sex scene. FUCK THAT SHIT I feel like I want my money back and I didn't even pay for this garbage!

Total time to beat 1-2 hours, probably less when you know where to look for things. There was some kind of storylinevvut I was too distracted by how the textures look like smeared shit to actually read it. Don't play this unless you have low-standards or are curious about how bad this actually is.