VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Grandma's House: College Days [v1.0] [Moonbox]

1. 3.00 star(s)

dimsey87

As a big fan of Grandma's House I had hoped for a bit more meat on the bones of this spin off / prequel, but it ends all too abruptly and it doesn't even really tell a complete story in its all too brief runtime.

I hope that even if future episodes of College Days aren't in the cards that maybe Kayla and Abby at least could show up in the main game at some point, but I won't hold my breath any which way.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

My wife is a Hoe get used by everybody >> Grandma's house: College days >>>>> Grandma's house part 1. ( I'm around 3hrs of Grandma's part 1 writing in that is mediocre & all the girls easily falling for him is turn off too. It's same in this game too but can clearly say Dev's writing is improved. Have to complete part 1 of Grandma's house and want to play part 2 and 3. Probably writing is better in that two parts.)

Coming back to this one. This one is short kinetical harem game. You don't need to know story about Grandma's house to play this. Got nice three LIs. Goth gf Kayla is hot and sexy. Loved the scenes with dean. Scene with her was maledom stuff but there's also kissing. I love these kind of maledom scenes. There is also animation in this. Even though it's labelled as completed there's no proper conclusion. Dev just did this as a small side project this may continue or may now. But for now it's completed. Hoping dev will continue this love to see more of Kayla and Dean. Hoping dev will remove Abby's fully covered orange dress and specs in next update ( if he continues this ) she is much better without it.

If you love harem games try this one. Even if you don't like Grandma's house try this one you may love this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Robbini

Well...

Short spinoff that shows the MC in a similar fashion as the main game, but could still have a bit more content, but good content for its' length.

At the rate the events proceeded, and the various mentions, you could expect that most of his previous time there was with ladies as well, including faculty. Would be interested in watching that as well.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

IITincup

Cute af ginger, a big titty goth gf, and a submissive slut milf. All animations are really good and the models are high quality. Wish it was longer. Hope to see these characters again in the main game.
    (y)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ReMindED

I just want to preface this review by saying that I haven't played the sequal/main game, I just played this as a standalone.
    This is mostly like a demo, it's surely well done but it's very short and while there is a simple introduction to the story there is no real ending.
    It's a kinetic novel, no choices to make to change dialogues or outcomes.
    It's a nice game to play for a short session, I'm looking forward to the sequel once it's fully completed.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

Nice spinoff. I hope it will be continued, because I'd like to see some content with Abraham and Miss Saunders and also more submissiveness from the Dean.
    One minor issue is that it's a bit hard to reconcile the events in this game with the main one where AFAIK MC had a stable GF in the college, a different one from the one in this game.

Maybe a part 2 could give the answers to clarify this. Or maybe this game is set into an alternate universe from the main game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

vaelenor

A well done microcosm of the main game that has all the themes and scenes we love and enjoy. The animations work well and I hope to see them in the original game soon. I realize that this was intended solely as a test but I hope to see these characters again and see their complete story in this or the main game
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Mike Hunt TG

Great prelude to Grandma's House! Short but very sweet. The animations were very smooth and the new characters were fun. I am looking forward to the continuation of Grandma's House and if you are as well and have not tried College Days, you should.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

It may be a small episode and it's very good, however I never thought of seeing the Grandma's House game with animations, simply epic, it wouldn't hurt to add the animations to the main story and it doesn't matter if it takes more time to make the updates , is a price willing to pay personally speaking; the redhead is super cute and sexy (you can never have enough redheads) I wouldn't mind seeing her again in the main game, along with the mascot and of course the gothic girl, yes more greetings and good luck with the game DEV and I hope you consider the small requests given.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Instapparition

If you like the Grandma's House game then this is literally that but as backstory and without the minor choices (what characters do you want, pregnant or not, etc.). It's fun and I like the new characters in it. Abby is a sweetheart, Kayla's whole situation as explained in the coffee shop is funny, and the Dean? Well I like tall women. Seeing as MoonBox has clarified that this is cannon, just two years earlier to the main game, it does make me wonder what happened to the college people. What happened between the MC and the Professors? What happened to Kayla who he promised to never forget? Does Abby gain some confidence? And who is gonna get "Chazed" next? Though the biggest one is where does Tanya fit into all this seeing as she was explicitly his college girlfriend? I don't know. I'd love to see more, (there is a note at the end that there maybe an episode 2 one day), or maybe they show up in the main game. Whose to say. I enjoyed it, it was a fun quick game and I'm really just hopeful these characters don't vanish into the shadow realm.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Badkarmakid

Well what is there to say?

It's a short spin-off of the main game, Grandma's House, showing some of the MC's experiences in college. If you are a fan of the main game you will probably like this if you aren't then you might not. It's short and to the point, but still up to the same standards of the main game. Maybe even higher because this was also the dev getting some practice at animating scenes. While the animations are a bit basic they are still well done and I prefer them so the static images that you find in the main game, just makes the 'action' of the scenes more alive.

The only con I can think of is that it is so short, it introduces characters that I want to see more of and hopefully this will be expanded upon in the future or maybe they will make an appearance in the main game. I wouldn't hold out for that though since the dev himself says that it might not happen and this is complete.

Either way congrats to MoonBox on another successful release and I am eagerly awaiting some animated scenes in the main game!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

darthvaper69

Brillian short story by the amazing @MoonBox Animations were spot on, story although short flowed well, milfs were hot AF.

2 Glaring issues though!
    (1) Never got to fuck Abby!
    (2) I need more!

I know you stated this was for practise, but I think you should seriously consider continuing this side story on for a while yet, give you plenty of chances to practise :cool: and keep us perves more than happy. Awesome stuff.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

indio68

as usual a greatjob done by 1 of my favourite dev! nice girls and hot MIlf teachers... i really would see more about this Plot. i love school theme and hot teachers. Fuckinf the dean was wonderful, i really would had to have sex with the other 2 hot teachers and obviously what's is missing is being with MC cute and funny roomate. Hope to see more of this soon. Please! keep up the good work (y) ;)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Mr Smut

A surprising and wonderful addition to the Grandma's House universe. Left me wanting more. I am really hoping the characters show up in the other game as I would love to see how things have changed, plus Abby was so sweet and desirable that I was left hoping she joins the Ginger crew of the original game.

Really good animations especially for the first I have seen from MoonBox. Only critique I could think for them was near the final part before climax might be better to make them a little more of a simple loop like half of it to really focus on ramming home the message of what is coming(lol). Still the expressions in the loop were pretty good and conveyed the experience really well.

Like all reviewers I am biased, with my position coming from a place of being absolutely a fanboy of the original Grandma's House.

In conclusion, loved this smaller game, and I want more like I often do with the other game, looking forward to future creations from this dev.