Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a / v0.37a / v0.53] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tstarkz69

Dec 5, 2020
Hi. Unfortunately I had to stop the Android ports here. Making them was already a bit to much for my "potato PC" (the last one I made took nearly half a day to only do the needed compression...). And since the main game is now already >6GB... it's not getting easier for that.
Well, we will see, maybe I'll try it again.
Welp, sorry for that man, doesnt know it takes that much resource to port... thanks for your hardwork man...

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
KoGa3 Thanks for the mod it's amazing.
I wanted to tell you that catherine scene is not complete in the gallery,the scene continues to the next morning but the gallery doesn't have that morning part.

Reactions: KoGa3

Cavazax

Nov 14, 2017
v.06 mod isnt working for me any ideas ?

UPDATE: downloaded wrong version my bad
thanks

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have downloaded it but the Gallery menu isn't showing
Which Mod variant do you use? Because only the second one ( v0.06a-RePlay ) does have the Replay function. Also you have to install the Mod (extract the files/folders from the Mod download into the ../game/ folder).

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I noticed over on the main "Grandma's House" thread that the only download link type for v0.07 is the (0.06-->0.07) Update patch which is fine since I still have my game files for v0.06. The only problem is that I have the old v0.06 of the replay mod installed, so I want to know will the game still be able to run correctly if I just download and replace the old 0.06 WT mod files with the new one, or do I need to wait for the replay mod to be updated as well?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So I noticed over on the main "Grandma's House" thread that the only download link type for v0.07 is the (0.06-->0.07) Update patch which is fine since I still have my game files for v0.06. The only problem is that I have the old v0.06 of the replay mod installed, so I want to know will the game still be able to run correctly if I just download and replace the old 0.06 WT mod files with the new one, or do I need to wait for the replay mod to be updated as well?
The walkthrough only Mod should work for you. They have the same files for the WT part.

Reactions: Jellyluve
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote