Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.54] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Seems I've missed in the RePlay Mod to change the pics. It's nothing serious, only showing the old version number. I'll fix that.
Coolness, and glad it is just a mild thing. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
No real urgency here, but you need to add a choice or set a default name for Nana in replays. I didn't look at a lot of them, but at least one (Liz shower) uses it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
No real urgency here, but you need to add a choice or set a default name for Nana in replays. I didn't look at a lot of them, but at least one (Liz shower) uses it.
Thanks for the info. I actually thought these vars are predefined from the main game. Well, they are, but with "" (= no name)... I'll change that with the next version and add default names.

Reactions: Tiur

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
python hide:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
renpy.load(fn)
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Sorry, seems there's a problem with your save. Please try another one or you can use the attached save from the beginning of v0.08 (extract the file and put it into your .../game/saves/ folder, it's on save page 8)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
KoGa3 Any reason why the mod removes the early game scene with shawna? Was forced to restart... Anyway when the high mile scenes comes the only choice u get it is don't.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Any reason why the mod removes the early game scene with shawna? Was forced to restart... Anyway when the high mile scenes comes the only choice u get it is don't.
That's weird. I checked it on my PC with a new game start following the walkthrough. Doing that I get this:
GH_ss01.png
Do you maybe cheat the game points? Because if you set the shwPoints points higher then 3 you skip this scene too and also only get the "Don't".

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Nothing changed same error as my saves.I first started playnig with version 0.5 skipped 0.6 continue with 0.7 and
then I had to start over from the beginning for the first time because of the corrupted saves now with 0.8 the same deal i dont want to restart the game each time when a new version released.
PLEASE HELP WITH SOMETHING ANY FIX PLEASE

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
python hide:
python hide:
ui.interact()
rv = run(action)
renpy.load(fn)
self.load_failed()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Grandma's House V0.08
Tue May 17 17:43:29 2022

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nothing changed same error as my saves.I first started playnig with version 0.5 skipped 0.6 continue with 0.7 and
then I had to start over from the beginning for the first time because of the corrupted saves now with 0.8 the same deal i dont want to restart the game each time when a new version released.
PLEASE HELP WITH SOMETHING ANY FIX PLEASE

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
python hide:
python hide:
ui.interact()
rv = run(action)
renpy.load(fn)
self.load_failed()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Grandma's House V0.08
Tue May 17 17:43:29 2022
Sorry to hear that. Actually really strange, I had no problems with saves with this game. Even with those from the first game releases. Only thing I remember making troubles was to mix up saves from the unpatched and the patched game version. Maybe using full game version and compressed ones can sometimes cause that, but I remember even trying that at some time without issues.

If you wish you can try a complete download from the game compressed v0.08 and integrated Mod (the RePlay one). I've also included saves from the beginning of each game release (intro - v0.8): MediaFire (~965MB)

Edit July 9, 2022: removed outdated link

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
That's weird. I checked it on my PC with a new game start following the walkthrough. Doing that I get this:
View attachment 1815907
Do you maybe cheat the game points? Because if you set the shwPoints points higher then 3 you skip this scene too and also only get the "Don't".
Da hell, nah I didn't do anything, legit tried creating a new save ;O lemme try again

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Well, it's fixed now, redownloaded everything must have had a bug filed not sure lol, thanks anyway love ur mods

Reactions: KoGa3

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Sorry to hear that. Actually really strange, I had no problems with saves with this game. Even with those from the first game releases. Only thing I remember making troubles was to mix up saves from the unpatched and the patched game version. Maybe using full game version and compressed ones can sometimes cause that, but I remember even trying that at some time without issues.

If you wish you can try a complete download from the game compressed v0.08 and integrated Mod (the RePlay one). I've also included saves from the beginning of each game release (intro - v0.8): (~965MB)
Didnt work saves are give me error , exepect the new saves what i created when i restarted the game version 0.8 But i can launch replay mod the problem is no quick save please enable quick save maybe i can launch the quick save from replay mod and countinue the story PLEASE

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Please don't harass KoGa3 about the new v0.09 update. It will be ready when it's ready!
The WT Mod version is finished, the RePlay version hopefully also later today.

New: the Mod has now an ingame Mod menu with some more functions (additional game settings, renaming the characters). The RePlay/Music version will get that functions also. And: I will add an option to play the RePlay music tracks with a jukebox player in the main game, too.

Edit:
The RePlay/Music Mod version is now finished, too. I added a few "brand new" options to it (jukebox with random play, new "mini-player" in the quick menu when playing a track), so hopefully there are not to many bugs in there.

Last edited:

Lonestarman

Feb 20, 2018
I may have installed something incorrectly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now. Oh, I'm using the WT and replay version.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 142, in script
"\" Grandma's House with Mod from KoGa3 \""
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'KoGa3.ttf'.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 686, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2718, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3793, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2521, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 814, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 975, in render
surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 791, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1238, in render
st, at)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2060, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 639, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 248, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 699, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 640, in load_face

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I may have installed something incorrectly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now. Oh, I'm using the WT and replay version.

While running game code:
_window_show(auto=True)

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 686, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2718, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3793, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2521, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 975, in render
surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 791, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1238, in render
st, at)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2060, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 639, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 248, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 699, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 640, in load_face
Strange, the error log says that my Mod font "KoGa3.ttf" is missing - but it's included in my Zip. There is maybe still something wrong with the installation. You have to extract and move all the files from the Zip into the ../game/ folder.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Not a huge problem but, I changed the MC's name when accessing the RePlay and clicked on the scene with Cat and the aunties in the car and for Cat's dialogue she still says Thomas at the start.

Reactions: KoGa3
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote