Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.57] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Well, normally it isn't such a problem. I can only assume that maybe here the reason for your issues is, that the main script has two variants. One without the incest and the patched one. And the generated rpyc from the dev maybe already has some "mixed" content in it. So if the game generates the rpyc new without the "base" rpyc then it's already different to the original one - and your saves are incompatible because of that.
Apart from one fact... the saves I made with the recompiled rpyc files _I_ made, after having had to start from scratch, also won't load if I delete the rpyc files again and let the rpy files recompile again for the second time (still on my system). So any "mixed" content should no longer be present the first time around

But that's of course only a assumption. Also, since you are starting it from a SKD, the RenPy version is maybe different, too.
I don't usually start them from the SDK, I only have that to update 6.x renpy vn's for compatibility with the tool I use (if and when no mod exists)
My default mode is just play the VN itself

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello KoGa3, at first many thanks for all the fine mods.
I use the music-mod for Grandma's House 0.13. Somehow it stops the music when I load a savefile - and dont restarts, when I return to the menu-screen.
How about an autostart on the jukebox for the playlist (sorted-mode, and shuffled-mode).
Thank you again for all your modding. Im loving it.
A Kitty

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hello KoGa3, at first many thanks for all the fine mods.
I use the music-mod for Grandma's House 0.13. Somehow it stops the music when I load a savefile - and dont restarts, when I return to the menu-screen.
How about an autostart on the jukebox for the playlist (sorted-mode, and shuffled-mode).
Thank you again for all your modding. Im loving it.
A Kitty
The resume of the music should work, but only if it was saved that way. So if it's maybe an old save, then there is of course no music and must be enabled again. But as I said, with new saves with already started music it should actually work.

Integrating the track from the main menu is a good idea. Maybe I add a few tracks more in the next update, we will see.

Reactions: Angora Kitty
Feb 17, 2022
Not sure if I installed the mod completely right but I get the music and the mod menu says WT recommend is set to ON but so far not a single bit of info on any choices so far...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: I'm not sure if I can update it today, I won't be home until probably late tonight. Maybe I can squeeze it in during a break at work, depends on the changes in the code.

Edit: I did a quick update for the Mod, the Android port is still to be done.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1638029

Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough + game point hints for choices.
Both can be turned on/off while playing the game.
Second Mod version with additional RePlay and music in these scenes.
Info: the RePlay Mod is stopped because there is now an own in the main game!

Sept. 13, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.14

Updated: 2022-09-13
Game: Grandma's House
Creator: MoonBox - - - - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.14
Game Version: v0.14
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod with WT
(incl. Taboo Patch)
v0.14 (9MB)
-

preview pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1997172 View attachment 1997173 View attachment 1997174 View attachment 1997175 View attachment 1997176 View attachment 1997177 View attachment 1997178

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Mod version with WT and jukebox player
(incl. Taboo Patch), v0.14-Music (81MB)
-

preview pics of the Jukebox function:
View attachment 1997179 View attachment 1997180 View attachment 1997181 View attachment 1997182

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.14Music (~x.xGB)
(incl. Taboo Patch)
Workupload - MediaFire
(in progress)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional:
If needed here are saves at the beginning of each game chapter (1-14)
(on save page 1-3)
thx for the mod update KoGa3~
thx for your hard work :LOL:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Hi. Sorry to hear that. You can try a file from me with the game compressed and already integrated Mod (RePlay version, for the PC / July 24, 2022: removed the outdated link / KoGa3). Since the Mod is already pre-installed you only have to extract the Zip and start the game.
Hey KoGa3, I have a question for you. Could you please include the main menu track in the jukebox? I know you probably left it out for that very reason, but I'd really appreciate if you did that, as it's a banger of a track, actually one of two or three songs I absolutely love from your mods. And you can just add (Main menu theme) behind the title, like you do for the other tracks? Because as far as I remember, it doesn't show up in the jukebox player. Thanks for the mod for this, and all the mods you make for us. Btw, do you play these kind of games yourself? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I was just a little bit curious about this. 'cause surely you wouldn't do all the work that you do, if there wasn't some kinda passion behind it, right?

Best regards from Tico, and keep up the good work! :) (y)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3, I have a question for you. Could you please include the main menu track in the jukebox? I know you probably left it out for that very reason, but I'd really appreciate if you did that, as it's a banger of a track, actually one of two or three songs I absolutely love from your mods. And you can just add (Main menu theme) behind the title, like you do for the other tracks? Because as far as I remember, it doesn't show up in the jukebox player. Thanks for the mod for this, and all the mods you make for us. Btw, do you play these kind of games yourself? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I was just a little bit curious about this. 'cause surely you wouldn't do all the work that you do, if there wasn't some kinda passion behind it, right?

Best regards from Tico, and keep up the good work! :) (y)
Hi. Actually in the latest Mod v0.14 I integrated that track already. But so far it's at the end of the track list (I change that in the next Mod version for fitting into the a-z order):

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Love the mod.
Have a question about the code concerning "massPoints" between lines 1811 & 8738.
If "massPoints" is set to 0 how can a check for "massPoints>0" ever work?
Should dev not have used ">=" ?
Just for my info.
Thanks.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there,
Love the mod.
Have a question about the code concerning "massPoints" between lines 1811 & 1942.
If "massPoints" is set to 0 how can a check for ">" ever work?
Should dev not have used ">=" ?
Just for my info.
Thanks.
Here it's an if/else condition:
2022-09-13 18_50_19-Window.jpg
If the "massPoints" are 1 and above the red code is used in the game. If it's 0 and below the blue one.

Sometimes there isn't even an "else", then the code under the if statement is skipped when the points don't match and the game continues after that.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Here it's an if/else condition:
View attachment 2041871
If the "massPoints" are 1 and above the red code is used in the game. If it's 0 and below the blue one.

Sometimes there isn't even an "else", then the code under the if statement is skipped when the points don't match and the game continues after that.
Hi,
I understand that but dev just has code that sets it to 0 and if you do not pick the bad choice which does a -1 you are always at zero so a check for greater than zero should never work in that case.

Just proved dev needs to change all of the massPoints>0 to massPoints>=0 to get the correct flow when massPoints is at 0.
You always get the output from after the "else" otherwise.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi,
I understand that but dev just has code that sets it to 0 and if you do not pick the bad choice which does a -1 you are always at zero so a check for greater than zero should never work in that case.

In line 1749, if you choose "She's cute" you get +1 point for her:
2022-09-13 19_25_46-Window.jpg
So if you do not choose bad answers in choices after that you have 1 point (or more) later on.

Info: the dev is using the points for the girls mostly as an on/off flag. basically if it's 0 or below you skip her route, 1 and more you follow her.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
In line 1749, if you choose "She's cute" you get +1 point for her:
View attachment 2041904
So if you do not choose bad answers in choices after that you have 1 point (or more) later on.

Info: the dev is using the points for the girls mostly as an on/off flag. basically if it's 0 or below you skip her route, 1 and more you follow her.
That's maidPoints (Shizuka), not massPoints (Aiko).

Reactions: KoGa3

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
But the real answer is that labels don't have to be in order. The label where the massPoints are gained is label day2_massage, which (in my copy) starts on line 43986, but it is called on line 1771, which comes before 1814 where massPoints are checked.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hi,

Just proved dev needs to change all of the massPoints>0 to massPoints>=0 to get the correct flow when massPoints is at 0.
You always get the output from after the "else" otherwise.
Posted separately, but this is not true. label day2_massage is called previous to this, and includes the opportunities to get massPoints above 0. Making it massPoints >= 0 would mean that whether the MC had sex with Aiko or not, the game would act as if he did.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote