Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.57] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I tried it with one of your saves and now it works, I assume you choosed all girls paths. Can I turn off one of them?
Hi. And yes, you assume right. The saves are made with all girls routes actiavted. To deactivate a specific route would mean to set her points to zero. I havn't included something like that in my Mod because of the "mass" of girls. That would be quite the challange for me to add all of them into the Mod...

But if you want you can send me a save and what girl you do not want in your game, I can try to change that and send you the save back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hi. And yes, you assume right. The saves are made with all girls routes actiavted. To deactivate a specific route would mean to set her points to zero. I havn't included something like that in my Mod because of the "mass" of girls. That would be quite the challange for me to add all of them into the Mod...

But if you want you can send me a save and what girl you do not want in your game, I can try to change that and send you the save back.
Thanks, but I already changed my save to the one from here. The only girl I don't want is Betty (fat girl)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks, but I already changed my save to the one from here. The only girl I don't want is Betty (fat girl)
Hi. I already wanted to do the save adjustments for you, but then decided to make a Mod change/enhancement and added now a cheat option for all the girl relationship points... Download links of this new Mod version are already on the main page.

Setting one to "0" actually should deactivate the route of the girl. Of course only for side girls, the main girls are "unavoidable" in the game. So for you it would be the "btyPoints" changing to "0":

GH-cheat_01.jpg GH-cheat_02.jpg

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi. I already wanted to do the save adjustments for you, but then decided to make a Mod change/enhancement and added now a cheat option for all the girl relationship points... Download links of this new Mod version are already on the main page.

Setting one to "0" actually should deactivate the route of the girl. Of course only for side girls, the main girls are "unavoidable" in the game. So for you it would be the "btyPoints" changing to "0":

View attachment 2535057 View attachment 2535058
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... this is so good.
Thanks KoGa3

Peace :)

Reactions: Elhemeer

john984

Jun 6, 2020

View attachment 2535057 View attachment 2535058
Thanks a lot!!

krup95

Mar 3, 2023
Had an error that wouldn't let preferences load, or let the game start. I have the mod in the game file. Game version is v0.16. Looked through a fair amount of pages to see if this was a long-since answered question, hope it still isn't THAT obvious

Exception: Could not find font u'KoGa3.ttf'.

krup95

Mar 3, 2023
Had an error that wouldn't let preferences load, or let the game start. I have the mod in the game file. Game version is v0.16. Looked through a fair amount of pages to see if this was a long-since answered question, hope it still isn't THAT obvious

Exception: Could not find font u'KoGa3.ttf'.
Installed the android version and also bluestacks so I could just play that one lmao. I know literally nothing about how to use my pc so I feel like a god damn wizard right now

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 1638029

Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough + game point hints for choices.
Both can be turned on/off while playing the game.
Second Mod version with additional RePlay and music in these scenes.
Info: the RePlay Mod is stopped because there is now an own in the main game!

April 23, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.28

Updated: 2023-04-23
Game: Grandma's House
Creator: MoonBox - - - - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: Part 2: v0.28 (Part 1: v0.16a)
Game Version: v0.28 (v0.16)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod for game Part 1 / v0.16:

Mod for game Part 2 / v0.28:

Download Mod with WT
(incl. Taboo Patch) v0.28 (4MB)
-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Mod version with WT and jukebox player
(incl. Taboo Patch), v0.28MusicWT (94MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.28MusicWT (~599MB)
(incl. Taboo Patch)
-

preview pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2372802 View attachment 2372803 View attachment 2372804 View attachment 2372805 View attachment 2372806

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional:
If needed here a save from the beginning of v0.17
(on save page 1)

or from every game chapter end v0.17-v0.28
(on save page 1-2)
Thanks a lot great job

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I have an issue starting the second part. First and second has the mod included and game plays well, but I can't turn on incest with v0.28. Is there a way I can turn it on with shift+o?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have an issue starting the second part. First and second has the mod included and game plays well, but I can't turn on incest with v0.28. Is there a way I can turn it on with shift+o?
No, it should actually already be "on" with the Mod installed, you don't have to do anything further.
Is my Mod installed correctly and, when playing, showing the "Mod menu" button at the bottom of the screen?

You also can try to install the i-patch linked on the game's main page again, too.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
No, it should actually already be "on" with the Mod installed, you don't have to do anything further.
Is my Mod installed correctly and, when playing, showing the "Mod menu" button at the bottom of the screen?

You also can try to install the i-patch linked on the game's main page again, too.
Yeah that usually is the case. Starting the game from scratch and going through the questions, incest is on. But loading it from part 1, I'm getting 'neighbor' labels.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think his problem is that the mod works properly for part 1, but it doesn't do the incest in part 2 like it should, unless he starts a game in part 2 and just does the questionnaire ... which is weird. That's what I got from his posts.
alrighty.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote