Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.56] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rez E Dent

May 6, 2024
Great mod

I tried to listen to the music supplied in your mod when not playing the game but they wont play (VLC or Media Player Classic)

Do I need the game running just to listen to the audio whilst generally browsing the internet ( the music tracks are awesome)

Screenshot 2024-06-11 143459.png

These are the only files that play , the rest just loop at 0-1 seconds using a media player outside of the game

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Great mod

I tried to listen to the music supplied in your mod when not playing the game but they wont play (VLC or Media Player Classic)

Do I need the game running just to listen to the audio whilst generally browsing the internet ( the music tracks are awesome)

View attachment 3726443

These are the only files that play , the rest just loop at 0-1 seconds using a media player outside of the game
Hi. I checked, seems VLC does not recognize my "double compression" (they are probably converted to ogg) I'm doing to keep the file size small. My standard PC player "MPC-HC" actually can handle them even after that.

Here the "original" mp3 files before the compression
(~143MB)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rez E Dent

Rez E Dent

May 6, 2024
Hi. I checked, seems VLC does not recognize my "double compression" (they are probably converted to ogg) I'm doing to keep the file size small. My standard PC player "MPC-HC" actually can handle them even after that.

Here the "original" mp3 files before the compression
(~143MB)
Wow thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote