Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.58] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Hi. Actually in the latest Mod v0.14 I integrated that track already. But so far it's at the end of the track list (I change that in the next Mod version for fitting into the a-z order):
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I saw that in this update, but I missed one update before that, and had noticed it wasn't there then. So I'm sorry for not being very accurate in my description, but I was referring to an older update, where that song was not included. Couldn't say which update, but I think it was a couple updates back, you probably know this better than me though, lol. And I did download the missing update, so technically speaking, I haven't missed any updates to the game yet. But I never got around to mod the update in question, since the next one came out shortly after that. I blame MoonBox, for being so damn efficient, lol. But it's there now, (Ikson - Hope.mp3) and that's what matters in regards to this post. And, thanks again bro, I really appreciate all the mods I have used that you've created. I typically only patch games to change the content, (If you know what I mean. ;)) but a game without music gets kinda boring, and I have used a few of yours, when they were available for those games. So, again, thanks for the work you do, it's appreciated. Best regards, from Tico.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I saw that in this update, but I missed one update before that, and had noticed it wasn't there then. So I'm sorry for not being very accurate in my description, but I was referring to an older update, where that song was not included. Couldn't say which update, but I think it was a couple updates back, you probably know this better than me though, lol. And I did download the missing update, so technically speaking, I haven't missed any updates to the game yet. But I never got around to mod the update in question, since the next one came out shortly after that. I blame MoonBox, for being so damn efficient, lol. But it's there now, (Ikson - Hope.mp3) and that's what matters in regards to this post. And, thanks again bro, I really appreciate all the mods I have used that you've created. I typically only patch games to change the content, (If you know what I mean. ;)) but a game without music gets kinda boring, and I have used a few of yours, when they were available for those games. So, again, thanks for the work you do, it's appreciated. Best regards, from Tico.
Hi. And you are right for the older Mod versions. I integrated that track into the playlist with this latest Mod release, before it was not integrated there. Also I got a bit caught off guard with this quick new game release, I expected it not before this weekend. I actually wanted to add some more tracks, but had to postpone that now for hopefully the next Mod update.

If you are interested in the tracks I use for my Mods I have an own page on my site for that .

Reactions: JennaJJ

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/gallery_menu.rpy', 1659203299, 0) is defined twice, at game/gallery_menu.rpy:3 and game/gui/game/gallery_menu.rpyc:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/gallery_menu.rpy', 1659203299, 0) is defined twice, at game/gallery_menu.rpy:3 and game/gui/game/gallery_menu.rpyc:3.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Mon Oct 3 00:23:51 2022

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
The game was opening normally after I updated through the patch 0.14 to 0.15.

After installing the mod, I got the error above

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1638029

Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough + game point hints for choices.
Both can be turned on/off while playing the game.
Second Mod version with additional RePlay and music in these scenes.
Info: the RePlay Mod is stopped because there is now an own in the main game!

Oct. 2, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.15

Updated: 2022-10-02
Game: Grandma's House
Creator: MoonBox - - - - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.15
Game Version: v0.15
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod with WT
(incl. Taboo Patch)
v0.15 (9MB)
-

preview pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1997172 View attachment 1997173 View attachment 1997174 View attachment 1997175 View attachment 1997176 View attachment 1997177 View attachment 1997178

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Mod version with WT and jukebox player
(incl. Taboo Patch), v0.15-Music (95MB)
-

preview pics of the Jukebox function:
View attachment 1997179 View attachment 1997180 View attachment 1997181 View attachment 1997182

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.14Music (~1.33GB)
(incl. Taboo Patch)
Workupload - MediaFire
(in progress)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional:
If needed here are saves at the beginning of each game chapter (1-15)
(on save page 1-3)
-
thank you for the fast mod update KoGa3~ :LOL:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Mon Oct 3 00:23:51 2022
Hi. There seems something wrong with the Mod installation. You have put it under .../game/gui/game/, but it must be in .../game/

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
The game was opening normally after I updated through the patch 0.14 to 0.15.

After installing the mod, I got the error above
I installed the update and then the patch. I did not get the error.

I must say, I really like the Gallery - good to go back and do favorite scenes, which is most of them. :sneaky: (y)

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
Thank you all for answers, especially KoGa3 for clearing up things for me, I got whats the problem but I didn't get a back up before overwriting some files to correct my mistake. Seems there is no way back for me and i'll need a clean redownload.

Lesson learned: Having a back up before installing mods is always worth it, don be shy about it :)

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020

Download Mod with WT
(incl. Taboo Patch)
v0.15 (9MB)
-
Any chance a non-taboo version could be made?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Any chance a non-taboo version could be made?
I have to admit that's something I actually don't want to do. For that I would have to redo the walkthrough and probably most of the renaming feature completely. And since the game is quite progressed already that would take to much time for something I actually don't use myself. So unfortunately I will pass here, sorry.

Edit: you can somehow use the Mod for the other features (additional game settings / the music Mod variant), only thing to do is to not use the files "script.rpy" and "gallery_scenes.rpy" and the folder "gui" from my Mod. Then the game stays as non-taboo (but without WT also).

Maininjector

Mar 3, 2019
Since V 0.12 I always have to start a new game. Loading an old save doesn't work. No matter if I try the update only or full version or mod version with music or without. No idea what's wrong :confused:

Any help appreciated :cool:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Since V 0.12 I always have to start a new game. Loading an old save doesn't work. No matter if I try the update only or full version or mod version with music or without. No idea what's wrong :confused:

Any help appreciated :cool:

Even the saves from my main page don't work? That's weird.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nope. Same effect :cry:

Well, last try...
1. in Windows remove the second game save files in the "Appdata" folder, you can get there quickly with putting %appdata%\RenPy in the File Explorer. There should be a folder "GrandmasHouse-1629239078", remove it (or simply rename it if you want to keep your old saves)
2. Download the complete game compressed with integrated Mod and included saves from (~1.5GB)
3. Extract the download, don't install anything else. Start the game. Well, and hopefully it works with the saves now. Good luck!

SteelPaladin1997

Jul 10, 2017
The description for the Android version in the first post still says 0.14. Never would have known it had been updated if I didn't click through on a whim.

Reactions: KoGa3

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
I have to admit that's something I actually don't want to do. For that I would have to redo the walkthrough and probably most of the renaming feature completely. And since the game is quite progressed already that would take to much time for something I actually don't use myself. So unfortunately I will pass here, sorry.

Edit: you can somehow use the Mod for the other features (additional game settings / the music Mod variant), only thing to do is to not use the files "script.rpy" and "gallery_scenes.rpy" and the folder "gui" from my Mod. Then the game stays as non-taboo (but without WT also).
Worth a shot. Thanks for the reply.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote