Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.61] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, KoGa3. There are problems with saves. There are saves from 0.57+mod in the archive, some work, some don't. This problem only occurs with the mod. I checked the saves on version 0.59+mod. I checked versions 0.57 and 0.59 separately without the mod, everything works well. I will be grateful for your help. If you need to test, I'm ready. Sorry for my English.;)
Hi. I tried the saves now, but with probably the same result. Some are not working, the others working are mostly not loading at the exact same point as they should. For me it makes no difference if with or without installed Mod from me.

Unfortunately can't figure out what is causing that. Normally I've seen such behaviour with saves when the game's "rpyc" files are not matching. But I don't even have them in my Mod, the ones from the main game are used therefore. So this is really weird in your case.

I don't remember in a long time any save problems in this game. Also I am always checking if the saves with Mod are compatible with the unmodded game, and also there no problems since I think game part 1 (the one with two different script files with/without icest).

Since you can at least load some of your saves I would try to play further with it. Or you can use one of my saves I have on my download page, there all paths/kinks are open in it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

troffim

Feb 22, 2020
Since you can at least load some of your saves I would try to play further with it. Or you can use one of my saves I have on my download page, there all paths/kinks are open in it.
Thanks for the reply. I started with your save (beginning of v0.54). The archive contains the saves made in v0.57 based on your save. When downloading them on version 0.59/0.60, everything is the same. Either it is loading at the wrong point, or an error (near the end of v.057). And yes, I deleted all the files ".rpyc" before launching. If it's not too much trouble for you, try running on skip from your save (beginning of v0.54) in an earlier version of the game (0.57/0.58) and then try loading into version 0.59/0.60. I think you'll get the same result as I did.
Anyway, in part 3, the mod worked perfectly...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I started with your save (beginning of v0.54). The archive contains the saves made in v0.57 based on your save. When downloading them on version 0.59/0.60, everything is the same. Either it is loading at the wrong point, or an error (near the end of v.057). And yes, I deleted all the files ".rpyc" before launching. If it's not too much trouble for you, try running on skip from your save (beginning of v0.54) in an earlier version of the game (0.57/0.58) and then try loading into version 0.59/0.60. I think you'll get the same result as I did.
Anyway, in part 3, the mod worked perfectly...
Hi. The first ones are loading (but again not exactly at the point they should according the screenshots), the last one crashes. Be aware if deleting the rpyc files they are completely rebuild from scratch and can then differ to the ones provided with the main game. And since the saves are checking the position in those files you can get incompatibilities with those saves.

I tried that now with the main game v0.60 (not using any Mod). With the quite similar result that the saves working before are now having the same issues. As expected the rebuild of the rpyc's is making troubles. Maybe in former game parts there wasn't such big differences doing that, but seems since part 4 it is.

I will ask some friends on discord if they had some similar issues with their saves. But I somehow doubt it, they would already have informed me because of that.

troffim

Feb 22, 2020
I will ask some friends on discord if they had some similar issues with their saves. But I somehow doubt it, they would already have informed me because of that.
Thanks, but probably not worth it. I just did an experiment with v0.59. I downloaded the save (beginning of v0.54), and ran it on CTRL until the end of version 0.59. Along the way, I made saves in chapters (0.55/0.56//0.57/0.59/end 0.59). Then I tried these saves in version 0.60 and everything loaded correctly. If you want, you can check - the saves are in the archive.I do not know why this happened. Perhaps v0.57 was broken and that's all because of it.:oops: Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the answers!

Reactions: Elhemeer and KoGa3

Yyyzguy

Sep 9, 2019
Hi. Sorry to hear that. You can try a file from me with the game compressed and already integrated Mod (RePlay version, for the PC / July 24, 2022: removed the outdated link / KoGa3). Since the Mod is already pre-installed you only have to extract the Zip and start the game.
Awesome

Yyyzguy

Sep 9, 2019
View attachment 1638029

Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough + game point hints for choices.
Info: Mod downloads already includes the Taboo (incest) patch

===================================
Aug. 11, 2024
Updated my Mod/port for the new game version v0.60
===================================

Updated: 2024-08-11
Game: Grandma's House
Creator: MoonBox - - - - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: Part 4: v0.60 (Part 1: v0.16a, Part 2: v0.37a, Part 3: v0.53)
Game Version: v0.60 (v0.16, v0.37, v0.53)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod for game Part 1 / v0.16:

Mod for game Part 2 / v0.37:

Mod for game Part 3 / v0.53:

Mod for game Part 4 / v0.54 and up:

Download Mod with WT
(incl. Taboo Patch) v0.60WT (1MB)
-

Second Mod version with WT and jukebox player
(incl. Taboo Patch), v0.60MusicWT (~60MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.60MusicWT (~470MB)
(incl. Taboo Patch)
-

preview pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2372802 View attachment 2372803 View attachment 2372804 View attachment 2372805 View attachment 2372806

Optional:
If needed here a save from the beginning of v0.54
(on save page 1)

or also from every game chapter end v0.54 and up
(starting with save page 1)
Awesome

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i've installed the mode but all the images are black and in the top left corner there's a message ''image day 116 not found''. anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: harbleu

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
i've installed the mode but all the images are black and in the top left corner there's a message ''image day 116 not found''. anyone else having this problem?
Looks like you have installed an outdated game version. I've read on the main thread that some download links of the new game are still for v0.60, maybe you got one of those.

Reactions: chimidot

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Sorry to bother you all about that. I clicked on it yesterday and it said 0.60 for the file. Today it is correct.
Thanks for setting me straight.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote