Seeking Granny,Gilf,Grandma/Grandmother

Mar 14, 2018

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
my man, i've been asking the same question for years on this forum but it seems there is not much interest in it so developers don't do it and just constantly go "landlady" and "stepsister" routes or we just don't have enough voice. either way, even when edvelopers do put it in like in above mentioned game which is one of 200 other scenes people who don't like it freak out and threaten to stop supporting which is terrible and selfish but hey

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm part of the dev team for Delicate Taboo and our latest version is focused on a couple of succulent Grannies. It's in early release at the moment on our , but we will be posting the public release in the game thread on Nov 28th.

There is a lot of GILF action so check us out if you like your ladies extra mature!

Here are some teasers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
I am currently working on a game in unreal where you will be able to create grannies or whatever you like. Aliens etc. Alot of work though and I have lots of bugs to go through. Basically you can control any character. Just click and control make them do ..............things. Or let them go around on their own. Still working out all the complexities.........

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I am currently working on a game in unreal where you will be able to create grannies or whatever you like. Aliens etc. Alot of work though and I have lots of bugs to go through. Basically you can control any character. Just click and control make them do ..............things. Or let them go around on their own. Still working out all the complexities.........
How are things coming along on your game?

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Work and life got in the way getting back to it. Just built a new rig to speed up development. You don't find out how hard game dev is until you attempt it yourself..........:)
Just wanted to update things are going real well on my game. I was just thinking about posting a picture of one of the autogenerated game characters when I got photo bombed by another autogenerated gilf character. I had to post this. photobomb.jpg