• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S-Play tester] [S> Other] [S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Graphics- & Webdesign, Marketing & Community Management, Business (+German/English Testing)

Oct 19, 2019
Skills:
I’m running an in-person Design & Marketing Business and I thought that I could help out some developers here that are struggling with the business side of things or need a boost when it comes to infrastructure or corporate identity.

Don’t worry I can arrange something for most price ranges, since I mostly do this because I like the “content” here, if you get me. Initially I can also provide some freebies and free tips if you want, so there isn’t really any risk involved.

Some concrete examples:
-Designing all kinds of graphics
-Building Websites/pages
-Branding, building a corporate identity for yourself
-Community Management and Social Media
-Online Marketing and publicity
-Getting some systems in place
-Or simply consulting and helping out

-I can also provide translation, proofreads and testing in English and German, since I’m bilingual. Maybe this could be of service for some people.

You can visit my website for more information on what I do on a daily basis
(if the language doesn’t switch immediately select English at the very top of the page):geek:

Preferred method of contact:
email office@logola.ml
can also work with your preferred service

Employment Type & Rates:
I’m willing to work something out with you,we’ll probably find a rate that fits your price range.
As I said before some initial freebies and tips free of charge to try it out. I know how though the creative field is after all.
In person I often charge clients somewhere between 10-20$ hourly.

Availability:
Depending on the queue either full-time or part-time.

Work Samples:
Visit my website, the link is in the skills section.
Can also send you some more samples, if needed.

Additional comments:
European timezone, but usually up late.

Last edited: