4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
I think the download is borked, downloaded from gofile and workupload, both ended up unopenable/unknown file? Usually ends up a rar file for me.

Reactions: JEJE2000

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
been a beta tester for the game.
We spent a bit of time to hunt some of the first bugs, but tbh, some issue were linked to the code itself.
But devs know some and is kinda passionate about it

Been working on it for some times now, so don't expect them to just drop the game like that.
If this one works fine, might propose them to do another with my drawing next. X)

Anyway, please go help them and support.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
been a beta tester for the game.
We spent a bit of time to hunt some of the first bugs, but tbh, some issue were linked to the code itself.
But devs know some and is kinda passionate about it

Been working on it for some times now, so don't expect them to just drop the game like that.
If this one works fine, might propose them to do another with my drawing next. X)

Anyway, please go help them and support.
Nah I'm good thanks

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
There are no settings and menus?I understand that this is how it should be in the demo?I don't understand what I'm doing wrong I can only click on 1 house.on the roof of the porch I find a triangle and everything is where and where to look for the camera does not show anything(((

CuriousPatron

Dec 6, 2022
There are no settings and menus?I understand that this is how it should be in the demo?I don't understand what I'm doing wrong I can only click on 1 house.on the roof of the porch I find a triangle and everything is where and where to look for the camera does not show anything(((
Click on the window then use the camera on the window.

Reactions: Dreamsy
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes