Gray screen unity

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
At a few games I have a black screen, unity games such as Sex Gods and Spellbook, they load for a second showing "Made by unity" but then gray screen for days.. Help?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How long have you truly waited? If they throw too much stuff in at the beginning scene without any loading, the application will hang until everything loaded up.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Yes sir, I have, it is just gray screen, and if I minimize the window I cant open it up by pressing on it, only by closing everything and it only lets me look at it (like it would be not responding, I can only close it from the activity bar or task manager)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Have you tried to let it load without touching it? At least for a few minutes? If you did, try to run it with a different resolution.

-edit-
Also make sure the antivirus is not blocking it... When running unknown applications some antivirus will "Hold it" until they finish scanning the application or even shut it down entirely during the process, so it is not excluded that it might be the antivirus preventing it from running or simply making it longer to load.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Its fixed thanks a lot!
However all I did was restart my pc then spam click the application lol...(maybe it was just restarting the pc)