Seeking Great fem protag corruption games?

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
I just wanna know what the absolute best female protag, rpg maker, corruption games are. With an actual translations, mtl are iffy at best, mutliple different outfits and with some really fucked up shit towards the end game - sorta like cursed armor. thanks!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well I'm not a fan of the more gonzo stuff so I can't help with the "really fucked up shit" part (except maybe PK Claris where she's possessed and turned into a junkie whore against her will), but here are some good ones with proper English.

TH Claire
Ideology in Friction
Karryn's Prison
Star Knightess Aura: the corruption in this one is excellent, my favorite current project in fact. But it's light on sex at the moment, it's about 20% to completion.

Reactions: hypaweeb02
Oct 1, 2021
Pretentious Goblin I always saw Star knightess Aura here and there but thought it wasnt a grt game. Hearing ur praise I think I am gonna give it a try
hypaweeb02 Some games other than the ones already mentioned that I have tried and liked are:
Tina swordsmen of scarlet prison
TSRaiouger - Though this also has a male protag for ntr but the male protag is a dummy most of the times and ur free to choose whichever protag u want to play with -
Dilmur
Third Crisis

Last edited: