VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Great Troubles [v1.1] [HAZUKASHII ♥ TEAM]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Katsumi-chan

this is an old game no doubt many of you completed already, but I didn't, so decided to give it a spin

this is exactly what you think it is!

it is very clear from the tags put in by a good uploader, that this is gay oriented and furry game, it is not for everyone, do have this in mind going into it, if you're not into furry yaoi and expecting something else out of this one... hahaha you're in for some nasty surprises, in fact even if youre expecting only furry yaoi you're in for some surprises... read on

if you're still reading, then let me go by a few things
    okay so first of, english is patchy here and there, if you can go around it you will be rewarded with a really nice game. it's not game breaking by any means, and this was i'd say professionally translated still some things are hard to translate from original language (russian i believe) and that the original meaning stays after the translation, which is the usual issue with nonenglish games after translation and this one is no exception

theres choices in this one and there's several different endings as well, it is nicely done and theres a feeling that choices do matter (in fact can matter for life and death... no spoilers)... theres usages of drugs, rape-ey situations blackmailing and other stuff like that as well, not for everyones taste
    but I felt they added to the game a great deal making it more serious

going into this you might expect furry anal fuckfest, but theres actually quite a good story to this, albeit its a dark story. it can even be brutal with some of the wrong made choices and its definitely emotional story as well
    i liked it very much but its definitely not for everyone

drawing are really really nice... one of the nicest I found
    characters are cute and you really feel their personalities and start to care about them, theres several situations that are really emotional and if youre sensitive might make you break down and cry like a little girl, and i woulnd't be judging

its hard to find adult game that requires some thought and makes you think about it, this game released years before there were so many adult games and you can see that in developing choices, alot more thought was given to the story then majority of adult games out now

if you havent played this one before, and was wondering if this one is good and read this review cause of it... it is, its permanently added to my collection of gems