Greatings from Germany

ShengShuan

May 2, 2018
Hi guys. I want to change my status from a silent to an active member. However, I'm less of a gamer and more of a programmer, and I'm currently working on an old idea for making visual novels easier to create. Anyone who wants to take a look at Blender, especially the material and geometry nodes, will already get a good idea of what I have in mind. The question now is, of course, can you post something like this here and if so, where. There is also a very, very early version.

And yes, the whole thing is also a Patreon project, so if you have too much money, you can give it to me.

There's always a public version, at least when it's stable, with exactly the same capabilities, just a few tweaks in the demos. Patreon just doesn't like certain things.

To the native English speakers: That's not my bad English, that's good German processed by Google for your amusement.

PoiluSansNom

Feb 10, 2022
Hey ShengShuan!

Good luck in your visual novel project!

I'm also new in here but I supposed the sticky threads in the Game section of the forum might give you all the instructions you need to know to get started.

However, since from what I see, we need some minimal activity before posting links, I guess you'll need some social experience to meet the community first, else you may not be able to share your patreon link. Or that's at least what I understood.