3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ofeDsm.png

Overview:
You're a lone anthro dragon tasked with finding 3 missing college friends. To do so, you'll have to traverse a massive plant research facility filled with kinky flora dangers poised on making you theirs.
Greenhouse features text-based exploration gameplay where your choices impact your lewd adventure. You'll play several puzzle minigames where you'll have to be cunning in order escape your foe's grasp!​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-01-29
Developer: Ekull - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.61 Free
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.jpg ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png
ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg ss-12.jpg ss-13.jpg ss-14.jpg

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
What's the pregnancy content?
So far, there's only one or two plant monsters that actually lay their eggs inside of you. There are a few insertion scenes with seeds inside the MC's dick or butthole, but that's it.

CivMaster

Jan 29, 2024
how the hell does the clock minigame work? i understand every other minigame, just not that one

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
how the hell does the clock minigame work? i understand every other minigame, just not that one
The one with the metronome? You have to wait until the pendulums align and then click. You have to to this 3 times to win.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
The furry and overall non-human thing isn't really my style but man that art is pretty solid and unique, good luck to the dev!

Reactions: Brinline

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
The one with the metronome? You have to wait until the pendulums align and then click. You have to to this 3 times to win.
Click what? Up? S? Left mouse button? Enter?

In all seriousness, the game's minigames need actual instructions. Not this "just keep reloading until you figure it out"-bullshit.

Last edited:

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Click what? Up? S? Left mouse button? Enter?

In all seriousness, the game's minigames need actual instructions. Not this "just keep reloading until you figure it out"-bullshit.
I don't remember which key specifically, I think it was the left mouse or Enter. Either way, the mini games give you plenty of time to figure out what to do before you lose.

redscale

Feb 1, 2019
Honestly game's good fun, if you enjoy furry males getting got by tentacles you can't really go wrong here. Well written and the art is charming.

Reactions: LS47
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes