Identify Greetings everyone!, i need help finding something

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
so this is a tough one. ive been looking for this for a while now. ever since i originally found it. i only have a guesstimate of when that might have been too, lets say 5 years. i had lost it due to a complete reinstall of my OS back when i didnt know you could keep data on other drives and have them remain safe. so 5 to 10 years ago. anyway lets get started on what i remember about it. some of this could very well be muddled but i dont think it is, the game is possible to have never been finished so chances are i wont even bother trying it again but i do want it regardless (if i can find links for it) just so i can be satisfied that i have found it.

1. i believe this was a monster collector game but i cant be 100 percent sure on that. it deff have alot of different monster girls in the area of the main base of the game that you could talk too. possibly a monster breeder game too? i did not get far enough to remember touching on that.
2. the beginning of the game has you start in a cave (i believe) or a castle basement, you are tasked to escape something or someone (again fuzzy memory) and you wind up sliding down into a pit and blacking out, when you wake up you are injured so you need to find help, you walk out of the cave (or what apears to be outside but is later clarified that this is just part of the lowest part of the caves. there may be other characters accompanying you i dont actually remember all too much. but you walk through this area and find non hostlie monster girls you can talk too. you find a little villiage that has very much seen better days, all run down and dusty. you walk into one of the only buildings there and find out its a monster girls hideout or something and maybe its where you later on can go and breed those monster girls you capture? thats basically all i remember. the goal was that you needed to find a way out of the cave or something.
3. im almost positive its an rpgmaker game. which version im unsure. its also possible this was a male protagonist game only but i again dont remember. its also entirely possible this was a series of games. again i am unsure. there was also this in game computer system where you can buy stuff and thats basically all i can remember at the moment

if any clarification is needed please ask. i am desperate to figure out what this game is so i can relax my mind on this subject.

P.S.
there is a chance it has younger looking monster girls which is i believe against the sites rules so i only really need a name of it, and im sure i can find it some way or another. i dont wanna get anyone here in trouble so just names is fine if its not on f95 thanks in advance.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
and to think. ive watched the hentai so many times.... and i never once thought that it was trying to tell me something.... i feel ashamed now v_v