3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

kamos.patreon

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
kamos.patreon: do you use any form of copy protection? a couple of games have been using copy protections that show up as virus's
I only using a script / image block but the classic one that renpy provides... But I used it in all my games and only this one show the virus error... But I will try to unlock scripts and images....

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
It's sad that we can't play as Issei. Finally a DxD Game but unfortunately, even though this Anime / Manga/ Light Novel have a Harem MC who gets his Harem at the end, he isn't the one we Play.
So no Download this time.

Mar 13, 2019
W
It's sad that we can't play as Issei. Finally a DxD Game but unfortunately, even though this Anime / Manga/ Light Novel have a Harem MC who gets his Harem at the end, he isn't the one we Play.
So no Download this time.
Why would anyone want to play as that cuckboy nobody likes? He's a Simp incarnate and hated for a reason.

Darkspirit25

Mar 9, 2020
I can't progress with Akeno. Accorrding to walkthrough you need to talk to her 2 times and then to Rias at library but every time I talk to Rias she is tellig me that she doesn't have time right now :( Can someone help me please?

EDIT: I figured it out you actually need to study there not talk to her. Well if anyone have the same problem that's the solution xDD

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Gremory Live [Ch. 2] [Kamos]

Lossless Recompile(192MB - Win): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those of you worried about the virus warnings, I've recompiled the game and thrown in some lossless compression(100% quality) as well. Here's a virustotal result for this version:

*Those three AV engines give false-positives for any RenPy game, just ignore them*​

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Gremory Live [Ch. 2] [Kamos]

Lossless Recompile(192MB - Win): - WORKUPLOAD

For those of you worried about the virus warnings, I've recompiled the game and thrown in some lossless compression(100% quality) as well. Here's a virustotal result for this version:

*Those three AV engines give false-positives for any RenPy game, just ignore them*​
Downloaded, extracted and started with zero alarm bells going off. thank you!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I played this game a little bit a while back but I got my butt kicked by every girl I challenged to fight. How much grinding does it take to start winning against them? Also, will there be a lot of Raynare content? Raynare is easily best girl :)

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I played this game a little bit a while back but I got my butt kicked by every girl I challenged to fight. How much grinding does it take to start winning against them? Also, will there be a lot of Raynare content? Raynare is easily best girl :)
Unfollowed. :cry: /j

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In every timeline this user wants, Raynare is 6 feet under. Though in canon she is "banished" and good riddance.
Well in every timeline this user wants, Raynare roams the night hunting down sacred gear holders and beating the stuffing out of them until they hand over their special thing. In cannon, banished does not mean cannot one day return. Raynare might even be roaming your neighborhood looking to reclaim the power of Twilight Healing.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes