VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Grimoire [Ch. 1-4 v0.04] [Jack Kerouac]

1. 2.00 star(s)

koalahntr

This game has a decent concept, and while I understand this is based on some other story, to turn that story into a game should still result in some gameplay. As it stands right now, this is one super-linear VN with one or two fake "choices" that are really just an illusion of agency that result in the same outcomes.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Bluballz

its got an upside but needs a a lot more . The chapters are small and not a lot to go off of yet I will keep my eye on this one. visually its pleasant on the eyes . I hope they can continue with the visual aspect and hope the story line gets better than sub par
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DracoGuard

I happen to really like the overall concept of this one. I'm really looking forward to seeing further chapters. My only let down I feel is that there isn't enough "Choose your own adventure" spots, and has some lengthy talking. But that's just me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CraigD

Awesome opening chapters so far it is a a linear visual novel. The characters are very beautiful and original which is really nice. The story line is engaging and very well written. I can't wait to see more of this.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

retardedusername

Has potential to be a pretty good game. Characters are a bit few in number, Mother looks too young to be a mother, but the character models are fairly attractive, some renders need to be redone (fingers ghost through faces) locations like the pit look wrong (bg is offputting) fantasy location is golf course??? the story is one thats been done many times before, dialog is decent no heavy engrish, overall this game could be pretty decent, but it's nothing new in the genre.