VN Ren'Py Abandoned Grimoire [Ch. 1-4 v0.04] [Jack Kerouac]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
A hormone-addled teenage boy with a crush on his sister finds a book of magic spells. What could possibly go wrong?​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-24
Release Date: 2019-03-23
Developer: Jack Kerouac
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

addison_bedroom01.jpg home01.jpg mom_angry02.png addison_masturbate03.jpg school03.jpg addison_dream01.jpg dinner04.png addison_blowjob04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is the second release I've seen recently of a Ren'Py game that is essentially an illustrated version of a well-known piece of erotic fantasy/fiction:

I like this trend :)

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
This is the second release I've seen recently of a Ren'Py game that is essentially an illustrated version of a well-known piece of erotic fantasy/fiction:

God damn, I forgot that site existed.

Jack Kerouac

Jul 30, 2018

I'm glad. This is basically an attempt by me to make a Visual Novel, without having to do any writing myself ;). I wanted to focus on learning RenPy and the coding (some editing too).

I have actually re-done the first two chapters three times: once in Visual Novel Maker, once in TyranoBuilder and finally in RenPy. Each system is interesting, but VNM and TB each have shortcomings that RenPy doesn't because it is basically a coding language.

The hardest part of the process so far has been learning Daz Studio and coming up with choices that matter for what is basically a linear story.

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017

Im an avid MCstories reader and I can't think of the other one. Which game are you thinking of?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I'm glad. This is basically an attempt by me to make a Visual Novel, without having to do any writing myself ;). I wanted to focus on learning RenPy and the coding (some editing too).

I have actually re-done the first two chapters three times: once in Visual Novel Maker, once in TyranoBuilder and finally in RenPy. Each system is interesting, but VNM and TB each have shortcomings that RenPy doesn't because it is basically a coding language.

The hardest part of the process so far has been learning Daz Studio and coming up with choices that matter for what is basically a linear story.
OP, you had me at brother-sister incest !
Please keep up the great work !

im ALREADY loving this game !

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Im an avid MCstories reader and I can't think of the other one. Which game are you thinking of?
It wasn't a mind-control story. I just meant Ren'Py projects based on previously published erotic stories. The other one I'm thinking of based on .

It's not my business to give you advice or anything, but the Lover's Lane guy went forward without the original author's permission, which created drama, and Patreon doesn't allow incest, so I'm wondering how much traction you expect to get? I hope we get to see a lot more updates!

Reactions: Pif paf

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The pit is more like the pothole. I don't know if it'll come up in the story later, but the text oversold it by a lot compared to the render.
Similarly, the render of you lying on your bed for the blindfold is very odd - looks like the man has a fist instead of the third leg.
Finally, the messaging conversation refers to Addison once as "Jess".

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
It's not my business to give you advice or anything, but the Lover's Lane guy went forward without the original author's permission, which created drama, and Patreon doesn't allow incest, so I'm wondering how much traction you expect to get? I hope we get to see a lot more updates!
The LL guy also never attributed the story to the actual writer, unlike here. Technically that's not enough to absolve @Jack Kerouac, but many authors would be happy with that.

Reactions: fauxplayer
Aug 5, 2016
Claims to be a writer and has 200 patrons paying for his writing. Decides to clone another writer's story and here's a quote "Make a Visual Novel, without having to do any writing myself".

As fauxplayer mentioned, this is the definitely the new trend - popular erotica turned into daz spam.
For those of us who have no interest in erotica without visual aids, it's a real nice new trend that allows us to enjoy it as well. I haven't played this game yet but I'm excited to give it a shot.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the splash picture in the OP is all i want in life..some magic dame making sparkly lights and shit..then..hopefully going all cowgirl on me ..its enough to get me to download and try..

Reactions: Safetydummy
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes