Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey friends! time to report in. Version 0.21 is scheduled for next monday here. I also put the patreon posts as only-patreons. It was because I can't keep them errr... family friendly enough to be public, thanks to the nature of the next storyline, Sex Worker, so I had to do this. But I'll keep you updated weekly on the game progress, as I did before.

This week Ursus storyline has begun. I'm adding the brand new Ursus Inc. location to the map, having its schedule and activities set up. There is an issue I noticed, and is that players are forced to grind sex skills on the restroom at the mall, so I'll intend to offer more variety at Ursus, and also, a quicker way to grind those skills. When you arrive, as a client, you can access the brothel, and you can engage in various activities separately (oral, anal, kink as dom, kink as sub), and also 2-3 sex workers you can choose from (I haven't chosen them yet) from an extra fee. The perversion requirements will be lowered too, so players can grind perversion too.

I'm also modifying Mack's dialogue lines from the first meeting at Marc-Us. Yes, the starting point of the storyline will be there. I'll raise the chances to meet him too.

My plan is to get the first level of Ursus Sex Worker storyline ready for the next update, probably in December. At least that's the initial plan. Let's see how this unfolds.

And well, that's it. Back to writing, Ursus won't make it by itself.

Take care guys,

Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I've put an update thread on Game request forum, as soon as the mirrors are updated, I'll publish the changelog. I... I'm not sure if I should report my thread or something to get it updated, but let's hope the mods/uploaders see the thread.

EDIT: I reported the thread too, heh, it's weird to report for a game update, but there it is. Let's wait until the mirrors are up. I hope you like the next update, it's brief, but at least have some scenes I really wanted to do.

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Ok, the OP was updated to the 0.21a version, the latest one. First I'll go with the changes on 0.21 and then the fixes on 0.21a. The cheat password is understriked even here, so read the changelog.

V 0.21 10/10/2022
Prison Bear

Hello folks! this is the next content update. It covers three new gameplay features: The VR Gallery, The random event system, the justice system and the North Hampton prison. This is a brief update, serving as base for future storylines. Let's begin:

Features
  • Updated the list of the Patreons at the Main screen. Thank you for your support, guys.
  • Added one scene requested by a Bear tier patreon.
  • Added the VR Gallery to your PC at home. Now you can replay scenes from certain characters. You only need to unlock them once, and they will be available even if you start a new game. Unfortunately, it's not retroactive, so you'll need to see the scenes at least once on this version to unlock them. The characters available for this update are: Dalton Jhonson, Garrett Kennedy and Mike Thompson.
  • Added the criminal record. Now everytime you commit a crime, the game will record it. To consult your crime record, you may hack into the GGPD system from your PC if your computer skill is high enough, or even erase it completely.

The only crime available as of this update is Public disorder. More will be added in future updates.
  • Added the random encounter system. Now everytime you click on a location in the map, you may trigger one of three possible events (more to be added in future updates):
    • Extra money. You may find a random amount of money on the street.
    • The Quiz TV Show: Here you can gain Intelligence/computer skill points for each correct answer. Answer 3 questions in a row and gain 50$!
    • The Street Thief: Here, a defenseless old lady is truggling against a man who tries to rob her purse. You'll have a variety of options to deal with him, one option may lead you to being busted by the cops because of public disorder (your first crime).

You can be arrested by two different cops: Mark or Xon (remember Xon? from JCS Storyline? if you met him before, he'll appear now in this event). Each one the cops have their own sex scene, and they are horny for you. If you refuse them, they'll get angry, add public disorder to your crime record and send you to North Hampton Prison.
  • Added the North Hampton Prison sequence. Here you'll serve your sentence if you get caught commiting a crime (as of this update, the only crime available is public disorder, on the third random encounter). In the prison, besides staying alive, you may places to improve your skills and have new sex scenes. The areas and activities in the prison are:
    • Razor test: You have to prove yourself to your cellmate, Razor, to have access to his gang's protection and all the sex scenes in prison. The test will be a fight and then a sex scene. It can be repeated later if you have enough friendship with him.
    • Prison showers: Yeah, the infamous prison shower sequence. May prove being fatal for you unless you have Razor on your side. It contains a sex scene.
    • Prison Gym: You can train your muscles here, provided you don't get attacked. There's a sex scene here too
    • Courtyard: Here you'll learn about other inmates, and improve your crime skill. You can also acess another sex scene here.
    • Maintenance team: You can lower your sentence and improve your cleaning skill here, unless you get into trouble.
    • Computer lab: You can lower your sentence and improve your computer skill here, unless you get into trouble.
    • Library: You can lower your sentence and improve your Intelligence skill here, unless you get into trouble.
    • If you gained Razor's trust, you can also get missions from him:
      • Showering with Tripp: Tripp wants someone that can fulfill his crazy fetish. It's a rough sex scene if you agree to help him.
      • The second mission gives you random tasks that improve stats at random, like Muscle or crime.
      • A meeting with the gang: Here some members of another gang will ask you to join them on their intend to make one of their members a slave. If you agree to this, you'll see a nasty sex scene.
      • Guards are NOT your friends: Here you'll deliver a drug delivery to a guard, but another will stand in your way. One false move, and you'll be transferred out of North Hampton. If you agree to have sex with him, you'll gain him as ally, but the sex is rough, really rough. As expected in prison.
      • Dr Jekill/Mr. Hyde: Here you'll interrogate the killer of Razor's last whore. One of the options to deal with him is a Sex Fight. This mission will end the prison content. For now.

V 0.21a 10/21/2022

prison bear (hotfix a)

Here is a quick hotfix to solve some bugs in the game. The cheat password is the same as 0.21 version.

Features
  • Updated the list of the Patreons (including cave visitor tier and the new patreons) at the Main screen. Thank you for your support, guys.
  • Raised the chance of random events at the map. From 30% to 40%.
  • Adjusted some dialogs at John's scene. Most dialogue lines were too sub aligned, so for dom players I did new lines of dialogue more tuned for a dom player (the old dialogue lines remains the same for neutral and sub players). Both for the first time event, and the repeatable version.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
V 0.21 10/10/2022
This is a brief update, serving as base for future storylines. Let's begin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imaging being "a brief update" But the changelog is much longer than 80% of other games' monthly full changelog :LOL:

Humility is a virtue, but it can also become sarcasm

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Humility is a virtue, but it can also become sarcasm
You know that my updates are much larger than this, but I'm doing my best to not have 3-4 months between updates. My initial plan was to have the prison storyline complete... but then I would get right into the trap I fell when I did the gym update, when took me 3 months to finish it. I'll do my best to have quicker updates, but that means less scenes. And this time, it was focused on having the gallery, random encounter, criminal record and prison systems in place.

Remember those crime skills and criminal records when Lazarus storyline comes in the future. That's all I'm saying for now. Oh, and those random events? I have more planned for them too.

But for now, I have a brothel to create :devilish: . Soon our MC can be called a slut officially.

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
Hey, if it's not much to ask, could you please add cheat to unlock all scenes in VR Gallery? I am loading the old save and in the middle of LVL 2 Cleaner Service, I'm sure I have already unlocked a few scenes with Dalton but they are still locked.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey, if it's not much to ask, could you please add cheat to unlock all scenes in VR Gallery? I am loading the old save and in the middle of LVL 2 Cleaner Service, I'm sure I have already unlocked a few scenes with Dalton but they are still locked.
It's not enough to just only load the save, you must go through the scene at least once with the new version. Is there an specific scene that is not unlocking for you?

I'll put that cheat in the things-to-do list

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Time for the weekly report!. This week, as usual, I'm still working at the Ursus HQ and Mack's conversation at Marc-Us. The part of the interview with him is done, and now I have to re-adjust his dialogues to make him act differently if your work or not for him. I also started the client section of Ursus. It will consist on two parts: On one, you'll have a quick encounter with a random Ursus worker, and you can select what you want to do (Oral sex bottom, anal sex top... whatever you want. I intend to have this option as a quick way to grind sex skills). I'm writing this section right now. I also intend to have at least four Ursus workers that you can select to be with (one full scene for each one), so yeah, no random stuff like the restroom in the mall.

I had to spend a couple of day programming Ursus, the place is a mix of the gym (where you can train skills and have some scenes) and JCS, which is a storyline hub. And well, you saw the new update, I had to spend a day reworking John's scene, the scene was oriented towards subs too much, and didn't fit our annoying dom attitude, so yeah, I modified it. That was the reason behind the hotfix a you saw.

Yesterday I added a new poll for the next character to appear at the VR menu for the patreons. The winner will appear on a hotfix in the middle of November (the ending date will be November 15th). Please remember that eventually everyone will appear, so don't be disheartened if your favorite doesn't win. The options are: Wade Peters, Luke Jhonson, Louie Roberts and Clay Moore.

So, that's it. See you next week folks.

Rafster

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Time for the weekly report!. This week, as usual, I'm still working at the Ursus HQ and Mack's conversation at Marc-Us. The part of the interview with him is done, and now I have to re-adjust his dialogues to make him act differently if your work or not for him. I also started the client section of Ursus. It will consist on two parts: On one, you'll have a quick encounter with a random Ursus worker, and you can select what you want to do (Oral sex bottom, anal sex top... whatever you want. I intend to have this option as a quick way to grind sex skills). I'm writing this section right now. I also intend to have at least four Ursus workers that you can select to be with (one full scene for each one), so yeah, no random stuff like the restroom in the mall.
Won't the random scenes at the mall lose their purpose then? I mean, a new player will just go there to see them once if it's more easy to grind sex stats at Ursus.

Yesterday I added a new poll for the next character to appear at the VR menu for the patreons. The winner will appear on a hotfix in the middle of November (the ending date will be November 15th). Please remember that eventually everyone will appear, so don't be disheartened if your favorite doesn't win. The options are: Wade Peters, Luke Jhonson, Louie Roberts and Clay Moore.
Glad you included Clay but you forgot Brian.

Though it made me think of something we discussed in the dev log about mixing storylines : for example, dating Dalton and working at Ursus. You said it would be possible to date Dalton outside JCS storyline but is it still in sight? And if so, will we be able to meet some characters of JCS outside their storyline like Luke, Louie or Brian?
It's already a little available if you romance Garrett and work at JCS but we don't work at the gym in that case.

On a general note, I started the new update but before going to jail, I want to try the scenes with the 2 cops but I can't find Xor (it's always Mark :cry:).

Good continuation.

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey! it's me, again. You won't get rid of me easily.

So far I had a busy week, but progress has been made. The client section of Ursus proved to be bigger than I thought at first, but I'm gonna deliver it. I'm still on the quick encounter section. That section is pretty similar to the glory hole section on the mall restroom, but this time you get to choose what activity want to do, as a top or bottom. And, in some kink scenes, if you want to be the dom or sub. So far I have:
  • 3 Anal Bottom scenes
  • 3 Anal Top scenes
  • 2 Oral Bottom scenes
  • 2 Oral Top scenes
  • 1 Rimming bottom scene
  • 1 Rimming Top scene
  • 1 Armpit licking bottom scene
  • 1 Armpit licking Top scene
You surely wonder, why rimming and armpit licking are outside of the kink section? because they don't affect the attitude and aren't BDSM activities by themselves. Now, the more hardcore BDSM scenes will be next. I have 12 more kink scenes, split in 6 for doms, and 6 for subs. I'll be working on these this week. I'm gonna introduce a variation of these scenes if a dom MC enters into a sub scene, or if a sub MC enters into a dom scene. Neutral players will get the intended version of the scene.

My goal here is to have more balanced content as top/bottom, and more content for dom players. We'll see how this goes.

Well, that's it. Back to the cave and writing.

Rafster

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
My goal here is to have more balanced content as top/bottom, and more content for dom players. We'll see how this goes.
By "dom players" You mean for both dom tops and power bottoms? Also, there's also service top alongside sub bottoms.
That's quite a hassle when you always need to include top/bottom X dom/sub, but good luck :p

• Red Heart

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
By "dom players" You mean for both dom tops and power bottoms? Also, there's also service top alongside sub bottoms.
That's quite a hassle when you always need to include top/bottom X dom/sub, but good luck :p
Heh, that's my approach when you're a dom and you have to bottom, but I've been so lazy that I didn't write that part on most scenes :cry: .I'm saving that approach for mandatory bottom scenes with dom characters from now on, not as randomly as I've been doing. There is also the sub approach when you top (Kinda like most Lazarus' scenes) when the dom NPC use the MC like a human dildo. I like to write those types of scenes.

You'll definitely see more of that on the story sex sequences. I still have the issue with players wanting only top or bottom on every scene... sigh :cry: ah well.

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You'll definitely see more of that on the story sex sequences. I still have the issue with players wanting only top or bottom on every scene... sigh :cry: ah well.
I think it'll be very difficult for normal players to even notice the "issue" (or the lack of it), outside of those extreme few themselves.
IMO there's only 2 ways to solve: 1. Live with it - "your kink is too niche to have a big market";
2. Games dedicated to it - there's very few, but they do exist.
Not sure you can solve it as a dev beside op2 :p

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey guys! It's been a while, eh? sorry, I missed up the last week report, so we have a 2-weeks report. Let's begin. As you know, I'm on the client section of the Ursus Inc. Brothel. This section is divided in two zones: A quick encounter zone, where you can perform a variety of sex activities quick, and cheap (kinda like the gloryhole section of the mall) and a VIP zone, with 4 guys with more standard encounters.

As my last report showed, I'm on the quick encounter zone. The vanilla part was done, and now I focused on the kink activities. These are:
  • Bondage + Anal (1 scene)
  • Bondage (1 scene)
  • Dildo Play (1 scene)
  • Flogging (1 scene)
  • Fisting (2 scenes)
  • Watersports (2 scenes)
I spent a whole week doing a full sub/Bottom set of these scenes, and the next week on a different set with top/Dom scenes (so yeah, it's actually twice the scenes). On these scenes, you'll raise the corresponding sex kink skill AND attitude. And also, these scenes have different dialogues if you enter with the opposite attitude to the scene. For example, entering on a sub scene being a dom MC.

So what's next? the VIP zone, there will be 4 more classic encounters. Two vanilla ones (top/bottom) and two BDSM ones (sub/Dom). Next week I'll also reveal who will be the next character to appear in the VR Gallery after I count the votes (patreons have different voting weights).

So, that's it. See you next week!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes