Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I've had enough aiming for Xon's arrestation scene. So, I gave up and tried the last 2 updates entirely.
The random events are amusing and seems balanced though there's one problem : time don't move forward outside being arrested which means you can gain as much money and stats as you want by clicking on the locations on the map.
The prison : a bunch of different and interesting characters. I wasn't expecting Razor to be this cute. Many activities that mix increase of stats, danger and sex. Not joining Razor's gang is a strange and not fun possibility (it even leads to a dead end cf files). Maxim's revelations are worrisome (I even started to wonder if Dr Michael Peter wasn't a pseudo...). My only issue was Jack's destruction.
Ursus : the variety of possiblities is amazing. The armpit licking bottom is more sniffing than licking :p. The bondage (sub) and bondage (dom) don't have any image/gif in them. The price of the supplement should be given when we chose the VIP option along with the other explainations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the 2 romantic partners for Ursus storyline, will we be able to have sex with the other one (meaning : will the scenes at the mall still be available for dom? Will sub have fun with Elric too?)?

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Oh man, I'll have to make a neutral MC to pursue Mack's story. Not gonna be an easy task for me, since I'm always way too tempted on the Dom options.

I love this game. Your writing is superb. It's hot, goofy, very hot, serious, hot as hell, sad, happy, holy shit burning hot, all at the right spot, at the right intensity, conveying the perfect weight of emotion to each scene. I gotta say that more often than not, the way you describe the sex scenes is way hotter than the clips themselves. That's talent, kudos. :cool:
Thank you for your kind words :love:. Certainly you can persue Mack as neutral. My goal there is to have a little variation to Mack's story if you're neutral by the time you get to choose between them, but many moments of his storyline are sub focused, just a warning. The ending with Mack, though, will vary depending if you're sub or neutral. But yeah, you can be with Mack at the end avoiding most sub choices there.

And I recommend you to check out Elric's path, I'm going dark on that one, dom players will have a fun time there :devilish:

I've had enough aiming for Xon's arrestation scene. So, I gave up and tried the last 2 updates entirely.
I love reading your feedback man, thanks for playing. Let's start with Xon, you should be able to meet him after you met them for the first time during JCS storyline on level 3. I'm thinking on making them (Xon and William) available outside JCS storyline, but I can't find a good excuse to do so.

The random events are amusing and seems balanced though there's one problem : time don't move forward outside being arrested which means you can gain as much money and stats as you want by clicking on the locations on the map.
Well, the idea of the random events is to get stats and money. I can make the time advance there, especially with the money and TV show events. It's not a bad suggestion at all, I should have thought of that.

The prison : a bunch of different and interesting characters. I wasn't expecting Razor to be this cute. Many activities that mix increase of stats, danger and sex. Not joining Razor's gang is a strange and not fun possibility (it even leads to a dead end cf files). Maxim's revelations are worrisome (I even started to wonder if Dr Michael Peter wasn't a pseudo...). My only issue was Jack's destruction.
Yeah, the prison is designed on purpose to join Razor's gang. I know it's not fun for some dom players, but I suggest them to give him a try, because doms will have scenes like the one mentioned with Jack (It's a sanitized version, my original script was more dark, and rapey... but sigh.... Patreon) or the one with Tripp. Razor is just a nasty guy with a golden heart, he just don't like to admit it, and slowly falls for the MC.

The reveal at the end ties with something you should have seen on JCS and UFL storylines: The MC's mind does not seem to be alright, and whenever he's broken he always ends badly. The infamous dark place happens for a reason. And will be explained fully on the prison's storyline alongside with those weird killing urges he gets.

And no, he's not Dr. Michaels, he's a good guy and does not have anything to do with the MC, unlike the Dr. from the prison... he's related to him but I'm not going further. I'm going to expand the prison storyline somewhere in this year, probably after I finish the first half of Ursus storyline.

The bondage (sub) and bondage (dom) don't have any image/gif in them.
I'm gonna look into it. I have scheduled a little update for next week.

Regarding the spoiler, it's a bad ending and don't go further than there. HOWEVER, it points something relevant to the future crime storyline: Lance and Lazarus will be like 2 sides of the coin, kinda like Mack and Elric are on Ursus.

Regarding the 2 romantic partners for Ursus storyline, will we be able to have sex with the other one (meaning : will the scenes at the mall still be available for dom? Will sub have fun with Elric too?)?
When you get to decide, you won't be able to have sex with the other. If you choose Elric, you'll be locked from Mack's scenes, and the reverse is also true (Maybe I can add random eventes involving Elric... MAYBE. We'll see). Also, If you're a sub and decide to persue Elric you won't get an ending with him, same for dom players with Mack.

The LI have their attitude preferences, as in real life. At first, I designed Dalton for sub players, but In my intent to make the storyline available to everyone I may have gone with a little mix-up there, so that's why dom players maybe don't feel at home with this storyline. I'm not repeating that mistake with Elric, the goal here is to have a power trip. Even in missions where the MC will bottom he'll be at charge this time (well, kinda. I have to remind everyone: In Ursus, you're a whore, and the client is always at charge. Remember that).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answers.

I love reading your feedback man, thanks for playing. Let's start with Xon, you should be able to meet him after you met them for the first time during JCS storyline on level 3. I'm thinking on making them (Xon and William) available outside JCS storyline, but I can't find a good excuse to do so.
Just some ideas : visits of the police station (nowadays, there are more and more free visits of public locations like police station, prisons, fire station...), patrols (on the street as another random event; at the mall, one store or the toilets (trafic of drugs or something else), someone locked in after hours...), visits at home (a neighbour complained, we have helped the cops by calling them, giving info, finding a lost object/person so they come to thank us (like in the random event with the street thief), ...), training at the gym... I could also add a murder or an aggression whose we know the victim but it's certainly too close to the future police station storyline you may have.

The reveal at the end ties with something you should have seen on JCS and UFL storylines: The MC's mind does not seem to be alright, and whenever he's broken he always ends badly. The infamous dark place happens for a reason. And will be explained fully on the prison's storyline alongside with those weird killing urges he gets.

And no, he's not Dr. Michaels, he's a good guy and does not have anything to do with the MC, unlike the Dr. from the prison... he's related to him but I'm not going further. I'm going to expand the prison storyline somewhere in this year, probably after I finish the first half of Ursus storyline.
If it's not a spoiler, can you at least answer that :
When did it happen? Before coming back? Or even before he left the first time?
And did we met him already without knowing it?
Or I'll just have to wait but those elements made me wonder if I've missed some signs.

Regarding the spoiler, it's a bad ending and don't go further than there. HOWEVER, it points something relevant to the future crime storyline: Lance and Lazarus will be like 2 sides of the coin, kinda like Mack and Elric are on Ursus.
Then, you should probably let us know. Some may think that it's a WIP like myself (yeah, after seing this, I thought they would organize a rescue mission...). And for other endings that could lead to a continuation (for example, it's not necessary for death in prison). I'm wondering if I'm clear enough :unsure:.

When you get to decide, you won't be able to have sex with the other. If you choose Elric, you'll be locked from Mack's scenes, and the reverse is also true (Maybe I can add random eventes involving Elric... MAYBE. We'll see). Also, If you're a sub and decide to persue Elric you won't get an ending with him, same for dom players with Mack.

The LI have their attitude preferences, as in real life. At first, I designed Dalton for sub players, but In my intent to make the storyline available to everyone I may have gone with a little mix-up there, so that's why dom players maybe don't feel at home with this storyline. I'm not repeating that mistake with Elric, the goal here is to have a power trip. Even in missions where the MC will bottom he'll be at charge this time (well, kinda. I have to remind everyone: In Ursus, you're a whore, and the client is always at charge. Remember that).
Wasn't it still possible to fuck with Dalton (mall event, in Dalton's office) when we were romancing Garrett?

As for dom and sub, I can't help you. I'm neutral and a switch so it all depend on the situation, the partner, how I feel, to please, for a play or any other factor that can influence it. So I don't really pay attention to it. All I want is feel they really care and love each other.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Hello.
How to pass the Saves, from my 0,20 version, to my 0,22 version?
I tried passing files, but doesnt work.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hello.
How to pass the Saves, from my 0,20 version, to my 0,22 version?
I tried passing files, but doesnt work.
Hmmm, you should be able to. But there was a bug when I released the game at 0.20, where saves prior to that release wouldn't load.

Try renaming the .html file to index.html, and see if it loads your saves. If it loads, save to file, and delete every save. now, get out of the game, rename to the correct name (Index.html) and load the file, you should be able to play.

The easiest solution would be switching browsers, but sometimes that's not possible.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Just some ideas : visits of the police station (nowadays, there are more and more free visits of public locations like police station, prisons, fire station...), patrols (on the street as another random event; at the mall, one store or the toilets (trafic of drugs or something else), someone locked in after hours...), visits at home (a neighbour complained, we have helped the cops by calling them, giving info, finding a lost object/person so they come to thank us (like in the random event with the street thief), ...), training at the gym... I could also add a murder or an aggression whose we know the victim but it's certainly too close to the future police station storyline you may have.
THERE IS one thing I didn't include. Originally, when the player use the PC to erase the criminal records, I was thinking on giving up a failure chance, and the police would bust you in your apartment, but I discarded the idea because of time. MAYBE I can get Xon and William to give you a home visit if you fail :devilish:

If it's not a spoiler, can you at least answer that :
When did it happen? Before coming back? Or even before he left the first time?
And did we met him already without knowing it?
Or I'll just have to wait but those elements made me wonder if I've missed some signs.
Unfortunately, I cannot answer, it would be spoilery for the prison final missions.

Then, you should probably let us know. Some may think that it's a WIP like myself (yeah, after seing this, I thought they would organize a rescue mission...). And for other endings that could lead to a continuation (for example, it's not necessary for death in prison). I'm wondering if I'm clear enough :unsure:.
Usually, when I put the return to title screen option, is a bad ending. When it's a WIP, I mention it right there (Like the prison, or back when I only had JCS lvl 2) But I can put a sign when it's a bad ending. Noted.

Wasn't it still possible to fuck with Dalton (mall event, in Dalton's office) when we were romancing Garrett?
Yeah, but they don't have a bad relationship like Elric and Mack (Dalton and Garret does not know each other). Let's just say that... they don't get along pretty well, so if any of them knows you're after the other (which will be pretty evident since the start of the storyline) they won't be friendly to you.

Reactions: Oliz82

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
"Save is missing required data. Either the loaded file is not a save or the save has become corrupted.
Aborting."

Maybe I just cant find the Save file, to choose with "Load from Disk" option. What is the Save file like?
Hmmm...

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
"Save is missing required data. Either the loaded file is not a save or the save has become corrupted.
Aborting."

Maybe I just cant find the Save file, to choose with "Load from Disk" option. What is the Save file like?
Hmmm...
Sorry I mean using the "Save to disk" option and then using the "load from disk" option. If that doesn't work, I don't know what else to suggest you

heyholetsgomh

Apr 11, 2021
THERE IS one thing I didn't include. Originally, when the player use the PC to erase the criminal records, I was thinking on giving up a failure chance, and the police would bust you in your apartment, but I discarded the idea because of time. MAYBE I can get Xon and William to give you a home visit if you fail :devilish:
:unsure: Huh... The prospect of getting your ass SWATted at home by a bunch of HARD working officers... that sounds... a pretty interesting development... :cool:

• Thinking Face

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey people! Time to report

As I've told you 2 weeks ago, I started to make the newest update, adding Luke's scenes to the VR menu. It was interesting... and hot, now I see why he is a favorite among the players. Anyway, the five scenes are in. The update could have been released like 10 days ago, but it looked so small, so I decided to add two new random events, with two very different sex encounters. Both scenes took me like 5-6 days to make, and the random event system wasn't working as well as I hoped, there were some nasty bugs there (for example, the thief event showing at night when it shouldn't be). So I had to fix it.

I won't go into details of the events to not go into spoilers, but I'm sure both dom and sub players will appreciate the scenes (and neutral players have access to both scenes) ;) . The update is now live on Patreon, and will hit here and itch on Friday, so expect another post soon.

Regarding the game, I was still testing the first day mission. I know I'm being repetitive, but this mission is very important to set the general pace of the storyline. But I can say it's finished so I can move to the daily missions and progression of the sex worker level 1. I had to go back to the interview and change some parts of the system of missions for Ursus. The job is so different to JCS, I had almost to start from scratch.

Right now I'm beginning the main hub, and the first training section of Ursus, the gym. Ursus works similar to JCS, the gameplay loop will be similar, with daily missions that give you progress points, two training areas (the gym, and another that I'm not spoiling yet. JCS had a gym and cleaning area. Ursus will have the gym and... a job related area :devilish:) and visiting either Elric or Mack in their offices.

So yeah, expect a new version this week. As for me, back to the cave.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
What program was used to create these games?
The game is creted in twine, using sugarcube story format.

By the way, guys, the update is here. Enjoy. Here is the changelog:

V 0.22e 01/27/2023
Ursus Inc. (Hotfix e)

Here is a small update, that adds a new character for the VR menu, and two new random scenes through the city, along with some bug fixes. The cheat password is the same as the 0.22 version.

Features
  • Updated the list of the Patreons (including cave visitor tier and the new patreons) on the Main screen. Thank you for your support, guys.
  • Added the five Luke Jhonson's scenes to the VR Menu. As usual, they must be viewed at least once and unfortunately, is not retroactive, so you'll have to view them one more time for them to unlock.
  • Added two new random events, with new opportunities to have sex or your criminal record augmented.
    • The Park Restroom. Available during night, here you'll dominate a horny sub, with the help of his dom. This scene is intended for neutral and dom players. Be careful, cops are nearby and any mistake might get you in North Hampton.
    • The Parking Lot. Available during the day, here you'll accept a guy's offer to have a blowjob, but your fun gets interrupted by the cops. Now, the cops, seeing you were so enthusiast about sex, will demand you to satisfy them. If you don't, another criminal charge will be added and it's another ticket to North Hampton. This scene is intended for neutral and sub players.
Bug Fixes:
  • Media wasn't displaying on the bondage (sub and dom) scenes at the Quick Encounter Area at Ursus. Now they're showing as intended.
  • Fixed a bug that made Random events weren't showing at the correct timeframe (for example, the thief scene was showing at night). Now they are appearing at the correct time.
  • Added time advancement on older random events. 10 Minutes for the money event, 20 minutes for the thief event, and 30 minutes for the TV show event.

Mar 1, 2019
The game is creted in twine, using sugarcube story format.

By the way, guys, the update is here. Enjoy. Here is the changelog:

V 0.22e 01/27/2023
Ursus Inc. (Hotfix e)

Here is a small update, that adds a new character for the VR menu, and two new random scenes through the city, along with some bug fixes. The cheat password is the same as the 0.22 version.

Features
  • Updated the list of the Patreons (including cave visitor tier and the new patreons) on the Main screen. Thank you for your support, guys.
  • Added the five Luke Jhonson's scenes to the VR Menu. As usual, they must be viewed at least once and unfortunately, is not retroactive, so you'll have to view them one more time for them to unlock.
  • Added two new random events, with new opportunities to have sex or your criminal record augmented.
    • The Park Restroom. Available during night, here you'll dominate a horny sub, with the help of his dom. This scene is intended for neutral and dom players. Be careful, cops are nearby and any mistake might get you in North Hampton.
    • The Parking Lot. Available during the day, here you'll accept a guy's offer to have a blowjob, but your fun gets interrupted by the cops. Now, the cops, seeing you were so enthusiast about sex, will demand you to satisfy them. If you don't, another criminal charge will be added and it's another ticket to North Hampton. This scene is intended for neutral and sub players.
Bug Fixes:
  • Media wasn't displaying on the bondage (sub and dom) scenes at the Quick Encounter Area at Ursus. Now they're showing as intended.
  • Fixed a bug that made Random events weren't showing at the correct timeframe (for example, the thief scene was showing at night). Now they are appearing at the correct time.
  • Added time advancement on older random events. 10 Minutes for the money event, 20 minutes for the thief event, and 30 minutes for the TV show event.
Thank you, I'm going to have fun like I did in childhood in RPG Maker

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Those 2 new randoms events are well thought and done. I don't mind the dom/sub vibes but it was too much on the humiliation side for me, particularly with the cops... Also, I was suprised that you didn't include some sexy scenes if we're caught in the restroom, since you like cops that much, but just a ticket to the prison.
One idea though : shouldn't the dialogs reflect that we've already met? I understand that the thief could be different each time but not for the quizz tv show, the park restroom and the parking lot (something like "oh, you're the guy from last time"). That could also lead to more options if the trust (with Jeff and Alan for example) is better with time. I know it's certainly complicated but, otherwise, we can do the event once and that's all since we saw everything.

Thanks for repairing the bondage scenes.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Mar 1, 2019
About Sub/Dom, it bothers me in some events to be raped, since I like to create the character and imagine myself in the situation, I would like to participate in events without that kind of concern. Treat it as an opinion, I don't want you to change your mind just because of a silly opinion like mine.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Reading the Overview and Dev Notes i can tell this game is not for me.

Not that i don't play games with gay content and sissification in them, i just prefer playing the masculine dude donut poking the trap that's hard to tell it's actually another guy.
Not even going to bother with the top/bottom terminology as i always seem to get them in the wrong order.

That aside, good luck with your game.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey guys! time to tell you what I've been doing these weeks.

I focused on two training zones of Ursus. Both of them will be always available, with smut scenes AND stat training. Hey, I know the game is grindy but at least I'll make sure to make it hot. Ok, let's begin:

1. Training Zone 1: Ursus Gym

This gym is lead by one of Mack's friends (you'll know him on the first day mission). Here you'll train both muscle and fighting skills, and you can ask various questions (which I'm not spoiling yet). So... I know, JCS already had a gym, so where's the fun here? In order to have sex with the instructor, you must beat him in a challenge. If you do, two sex scenes with him will be available.

2. Training Zone 2: Ursus Dungeon

The dungeon, where everyone in Ursus practice their kink skills to, someday, be a dom or sub star both in the sex worker and porn star careers there. Elric's best friend is the Grandmaster there, and just like the gym, you can ask him for advice. Now, the fun part: There are two types of training offered in the dungeon:

Kink Skill training: Here, you'll select a kink (goes from rimming to fisting, with some in-between). The kinks here are less than in the client zone, but the good news are, that you can train both Kink top and kink bottom skills both at the same time. Yeah, one session here will train you both as a top and bottom (now imagine what happens on the heaviest kinks... heh).

Attitude training: This training is aimed to raise, or lower your attitude, and it's not recommended for neutral players. Here you'll be presented with two BDSM scenes, as a dom and as a sub. You'll gain attitude points towards your preferred attitude. The more actions you check on the scenes, the more attitude you gain, and if you do all, you'll get a bonus. These scenes can change MC's attitude big time, so they must be done with caution.

So, that's it. Take care everyone,

Rafster

mrnox69

Feb 21, 2022
Thank you Rafster for this amazing game.
I've grinded every build released so far and i'm always looking for the next one !!

:D Keep up the good work !

• Red Heart

heyholetsgomh

Apr 11, 2021
Oh boy, this update promises to be a lot of fun, full of good stuff. I think it's clever and cool to have a way to completely change your MC through grind, being able to shift attitude to test the various interactions and exploring all the content. I'm eager to see what crazy stuff you'll deliver us, u naughty bear. :cool:

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes