VN Ren'Py Growing Thing's Up [Development Thread]

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022

Current Status: In Delopment

Public release: May, 2023

This is a devlog thread about the VN Growing Thing's Up where I'm going to be sharing the development of the characters, history and, of course, test versions of the game for you guys appreciate and send me feedbacks.

I started the development of the game 2 months ago and I believe a alpha version will be released by January (updated to March 20th).

My goal is to build a high level visual novel with great graphics, animations, amazing soundtrack and a engaging history. I hope you enjoy it!

Overview:
Growing Thing's Up is an engaging 18+ visual novel date sim where you play as a young man who is in a new city, brimming with expectations and insecurities.

However, things take an intriguing turn when you are mistakenly placed as a guest in a dorm where only women are allowed. In this place you will meet beautiful girls with outstanding personalities who will need your help to better explore their sexualities and fetishes. Now it's up to you to find ways and breath to dive into the sordid desires that some pretty faces can hide.

Trailer:

Language:
English

Developer:
Kinkbr - -

Planned Tags:

Last edited:

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
The story could be more original... but then again, ppl don't play Vns for stories:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
It sounds ambitious to get initial release done in 4 months... many devs need more than a year to accomplish that. But perhaps this isn't your first game and you have got the experience and tools to pull it off, we'll see that soon. Anyway, wishing you luck with this and maintain the momentum (y)

Reactions: ghost008

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This looks interesting enough to stay in my watchlist. Best of luck with your project!

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
The story could be more original... but then again, ppl don't play Vns for stories:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
It sounds ambitious to get initial release done in 4 months... many devs need more than a year to accomplish that. But perhaps this isn't your first game and you have got the experience and tools to pull it off, we'll see that soon. Anyway, wishing you luck with this and maintain the momentum (y)
Hi! I have a huge concern to write an exciting story. Don't get too attached to this prologue, this is just a summary of the opening scenes. There's so much more to it than that and I'm looking forward to showing you this story.
This is my first game. I'm learning to model, write, and program as I move forward with the project. Really, I can understand now the long time needed to develop projects like this, however I'm striving to deliver the first cap in alpha in January.

I'm constantly posting progress on Patreon, if you're interested in following along you'll be very welcome!

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Don't worry about your game having a "stereotypical" story. Your renders look great, I am sure the first demo will be excellent. Good luck!
Sorry for the delay in responding, I didn't see the notification here before.

Thank you very much for your comment. Having other developers praising my work makes me really happy.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Hello everyone! I wanted to give you all an update on the progress of the game. A lot has happened since I last posted here, and I wanted to take a moment to talk to you about it.

Production on the game has been going well, and we're excited to announce that a beta version of the first chapter of Growing Thing's Up (GTU) will be available on Patreon on March 20th.

In this release, you'll follow the MC's journey over the course of two days as he arrives in a new town ands finds the female-only dorm.

I'm also pleased to share some new images with you that show the progress we've made. We've updated some of the characters and scenes, so we hope you'll enjoy the improvements!

After the beta has been available on Patreon for a month, we plan to release an updated version of the game on F95. Thank you for your support, and we can't wait for you to play the beta!

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys! All good?

Came here today to give you an update on Growing Thing's Up. The beta was released on Patreon on March 20th, and I'm already working on the public release in a few weeks!

If anyone wants to follow new updates and information, just enter my server through the link

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
kinkbr Congratulations on your game :). The trailer was interesting specially the ending ;).
Will there be any femdom in the first update?

Reactions: bulifun