F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
how can i skip the cleaning room? somehow the clean up laggs but my pc doesnt go over 80% ram, 40% cpu and 10% gpu. pls help

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
somehow the clean up laggs but my pc doesnt go over 80% ram, 40% cpu and 10% gpu.
1. Modern CPUs have multiple cores. typically 4 or 8. indie games tended to be poorly threaded (optimized for more than 1 core) if they even support running on more than 1 core at all (which is rare).
It is entirely possible your 40% actually means "one core at 100%, 1 core at 60%, and 2 cores unused because this game only uses 2 cores"
This is referred to as "single thread performance"

2. The % utilization of ram measures ram quantity used, not ram bus speed usage. It is possible it is maxing out the transfer speed.

3. GPU % measures GPU cores usage (for math). CPU can be thought of like a CPU but with much slower single thread performance, but thousands of cores instead of the standard "4 to 8" cores found in a CPU. Like the ram it is entirely possible that a bus transfer speed is getting capped out. allowing lag without maxing your system resource

4. Sufficiently badly designed scripts or engines can lag even without hitting any of the above, just through mistakes in construction.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Alliege

Sep 6, 2018
Can be Android version uploaded to another service (Mega, Workupload, Gofile, GDrive)? Yandex not available for me

Jul 29, 2017
Really not sure whats going on anymore. After completing the 2nd part of the Arella unexpeteted attack quest I got a message announcing the completion of the version, however based on the coments on the fourming there should still be alot more content unless everything else is patreon only.
Also the currnent build shows 1.2 so there might be a mistake on the download.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes