Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
m53676.png

Overview:
In this game, you will venture into an underground club, where you'll encounter a few beauties willing to play games at the cost of either your height or theirs. Will you shrink to nothingness or grow to become a goddess? Only time will tell.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-01-11
Developer: Orachi - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.425
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png rdv140.jpg 87fdbf11-670c-44b5-90ee-6d9ae7cfec9f.png bb2454b0-92ad-4508-baf2-b606ac263b03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
All you did was post the FREE VERSION and the creator is going apeshit. I'm guessing they're thinking that the patreon version aka (paid) will be posted at some point on this thread since this is a piracy website.

They're threatening since this is the "4th time" to not make f2p versions anymore. Talking about reworking the demo to only be the 1st 3 floors.

You cannot stop piracy at all ever. People will always find a way around w/e way and method you try. Piracy is a double edged sword, it helps your project gain more attention and you also have people that never planned to support from the start.

At the end of the day though, you could do this model that the guy is doing. That works best from what I've seen. Offering your patreons early access to later versions. Then depending on the developer, offering the same version as the free version at a later timeframe. While still giving the later versions to your patreons.

I was thinking about at one point supporting this developer. With this type of reaction, along with his friend having a similar mindset. I won't be at all ever for either.

I cannot stand this screw everyone else over mentality because of a couple of bad apples. I'm not sure where this has been leaked 4 times or a combination from different places. Only ever talks and requests to get the game on here, and you've only posted the publicly available version.

I can understand being pissed your work is being posted for free, but once again piracy is like a hydra. You cut off one head, to then have two, etc etc.

The bigger reason I refuse to support either one of these in anyway whether they're "edited" or not is that, I don't support A.I. stuff at all. I find it a very confusing and stupid thing to support something that is using generated images, that if I had enough knowhow I can do myself. Surprise surprise you find more and more of these things nowadays because "artists are expensive", sure they are, but you're going to eventually have a standard here: "Oh this is just more A.I. stuff", and people will find it boring and bland and not want to spend any money on it.

I also find the fact that you don't want to gain more attention for your project in such a niche fetish to also be a weird strategy, but sure w/e I guess. Both developers are making shit tons more money than lots of other means of jobs.

TLDR; Punishing your entire fanbase because of a couple of bad apples is stupid, you cannot stop piracy no matter what you do, and piracy can also help your already niche fetish game get more attention and followers.

derpy124141

Nov 14, 2020
All you did was post the FREE VERSION and the creator is going apeshit. I'm guessing they're thinking that the patreon version aka (paid) will be posted at some point on this thread since this is a piracy website.

They're threatening since this is the "4th time" to not make f2p versions anymore. Talking about reworking the demo to only be the 1st 3 floors.

You cannot stop piracy at all ever. People will always find a way around w/e way and method you try. Piracy is a double edged sword, it helps your project gain more attention and you also have people that never planned to support from the start.

At the end of the day though, you could do this model that the guy is doing. That works best from what I've seen. Offering your patreons early access to later versions. Then depending on the developer, offering the same version as the free version at a later timeframe. While still giving the later versions to your patreons.

I was thinking about at one point supporting this developer. With this type of reaction, along with his friend having a similar mindset. I won't be at all ever for either.

I cannot stand this screw everyone else over mentality because of a couple of bad apples. I'm not sure where this has been leaked 4 times or a combination from different places. Only ever talks and requests to get the game on here, and you've only posted the publicly available version.

I can understand being pissed your work is being posted for free, but once again piracy is like a hydra. You cut off one head, to then have two, etc etc.

The bigger reason I refuse to support either one of these in anyway whether they're "edited" or not is that, I don't support A.I. stuff at all. I find it a very confusing and stupid thing to support something that is using generated images, that if I had enough knowhow I can do myself. Surprise surprise you find more and more of these things nowadays because "artists are expensive", sure they are, but you're going to eventually have a standard here: "Oh this is just more A.I. stuff", and people will find it boring and bland and not want to spend any money on it.

I also find the fact that you don't want to gain more attention for your project in such a niche fetish to also be a weird strategy, but sure w/e I guess. Both developers are making shit tons more money than lots of other means of jobs.

TLDR; Punishing your entire fanbase because of a couple of bad apples is stupid, you cannot stop piracy no matter what you do, and piracy can also help your already niche fetish game get more attention and followers.
It's easy thing to say, but he has shown multiple times that he pre drawn his images. It's not just AI it's combination
of a Artist and AI tool.

Secondly, I don't find his reaction that surprising. If you make a car by yourself just so someone steals it.
It's just theft and no matter how you "change" that wording, theft is still theft.

Thirdly he isn't hurting the community at all, That's just you assuming as he said reworking.
You first have to see what we get in return before you go cry about it.

Fourthly, His friends? It's a community everyone has different opinions, if some of them don't line up with your opinion
and you get mad at it, oh boy you don't fit in many communities friend.

Lecleptocracia

Feb 10, 2019
It's easy thing to say, but he has shown multiple times that he pre drawn his images. It's not just AI it's combination
of a Artist and AI tool.

Secondly, I don't find his reaction that surprising. If you make a car by yourself just so someone steals it.
It's just theft and no matter how you "change" that wording, theft is still theft.

Thirdly he isn't hurting the community at all, That's just you assuming as he said reworking.

Fourthly, His friends? It's a community everyone has different opinions, if some of them don't line up with your opinion
He's rigth.
Sarojin go touch some grass, this news were posted like 5 minutos ago.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I dunno, why you are making noise here and what's the dev's problem, when the public version of the game is posted here, which is freely available on Itch.io.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
of a Artist and AI tool.

Yeah, people have different opinions, I never said they couldn't. I also never said that the developer shouldn't be reacting the way they should.

Thanks for like several others assuming that I'm "angry", posting/pointing out something must mean I'm angry lol. I don't care either way man. I just think that people that make a big deal like this about something that is going to happen no matter what is a waste of time. Especially when your already niche fetish game, could gain more attention and followers from it.

As previously said the proof is in the pudding, look at the anime and manga industry, it was popular, but only in the years after did it become mainstream. Manga websites, and anime streaming websites are still there, industry is still thriving.

He's rigth.
Sarojin go touch some grass, this news were posted like 5 minutos ago.
And? maybe I'm on around the time it was/is happening, your point?

Reactions: luvhentai

derpy124141

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah, people have different opinions, I never said they couldn't. I also never said that the developer shouldn't be reacting the way they should.

Thanks for like several others assuming that I'm "angry", posting/pointing out something must mean I'm angry lol. I don't care either way man. I just think that people that make a big deal like this about something that is going to happen no matter what is a waste of time. Especially when your already niche fetish game, could gain more attention and followers from it.

As previously said the proof is in the pudding, look at the anime and manga industry, it was popular, but only in the years after did it become mainstream. Manga websites, and anime streaming websites are still there, industry is still thriving.

And? maybe I'm on around the time it was/is happening, your point?
The difference is the dev is 1 guy vs a whole company. I don't know much about his RL status.
So I'm going to assume it's bad as he is working days without sleeping to push updates out.
For a extremely low cost.

I just don't think it's very nice. to rob him of the little he has.
As most of the time broke people are the most friendly people to hang around.

but yeh TLDR: comparing a single dev to a company is not a valid statement.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The difference is the dev is 1 guy vs a whole company. I don't know much about his RL status.
So I'm going to assume it's bad as he is working days without sleeping to push updates out.
For a extremely low cost.

I just don't think it's very nice. to rob him of the little he has.
As most of the time broke people are the most friendly people to hang around.

but yeh TLDR: comparing a single dev to a company is not a valid statement.

Cool story, piracy is a thing and will continue to be so. If you can't accept that reality sorry, you're delusional.

Also it is a "valid" example, it was the similarity to it, not the number side of it. You saw it that way, that's not what I meant by it.

Also your stolen car example is apples to oranges. You're comparing a real world object that most of the time costs 1000's of dollars if we're talking about putting one together yourself with all the parts depending on what you're using.

Versus a game that is using A.I. and having something generated, edited and predrawn or not. My distaste for A.I. drawings is my own opinion, that's that.

I can't see how much is being made per month since that's privated, but if I'm to go by their other developer friend, it's $1000+ a month. Not a small number in the slightest, especially for a niche fetish game. Tons more then the average american working a 9-5 job makes per month, that's for sure.