3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

66sixsix

May 21, 2021
I can't open growthLocalServer,even though i dont have any anti-virus other than the built-in by microsoft 1640297981238.png

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
run as administrator (or
i hope somebody will find a way to solve this problem
Run as Administrator. The error says it can't write to the file C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts which it probably uses to redirect Patreon request.

Also where's the new Dungeon?

66sixsix

May 21, 2021
run as administrator (or

Run as Administrator. The error says it can't write to the file C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts which it probably uses to redirect Patreon request.

Also where's the new Dungeon?
somehow it didnt work,the same thing popped up

Nov 11, 2020
I have mentioed my problem again and started after I deleted a save that I wanted to redo. So haven't found a solution to fix this.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
I was also confused how there wasn't any sex in game where everyone is hanging dong all the time.
Yeah this kind of was perplexing playing through this today for the last 5 hours in my free time, such a good base for a Harem game but the Dev clearly has different plans.
At least the way I interpreted the game its about Humanities endless lust for growth and power, you start of weak and nimble and you are barley able to snatch your first victim on the Wooden pier to the docks without losing conciseness. From then on its only a straight line to the top.
Grinding out the poor local Magicians in the fields for easy EXP until you have distanced yourself so far from reality that you can take on the whole Gang of the "Lesser Leader" without hearing their screams of surrender. You take one Fan under the threat of death with you as Trophy and move on to the next Target. The next "Obstacle's" as you call them are all a blur, the Shark People, the Beast, the Dock Workers, the Construction Crew, the Mystery-Dungeon-Style-Next Levels "Bosses"...
All of that made you so much stronger, with every LVL of EXP you grew exponentially making you able to take on even larger Obstacles without feeling anything. At some point the enemies started to RUN AWAY FROM YOU SICK MONS- which was pretty weird at first but you didnt give in and casually walked after them to crush them under your enormous Body.
What does EXP stand for anyway?:unsure:

It an
Acronym.

It stands for
"EXECTUON POI-..........Its The Pain you Inflicte-
And then, after you became the most feared Individual in the whole Land, you got a Tip from your favorite Potion Brewer to go into the Cave east from Town to take care of someone who was bothering them, and you happily obliged not wanting to lose the person who sold you all the Potions which made you feel strong and content.
You stormed into Cave, imminently identified the subject, took them out with the tool of choice... But hang on, whats that behind their body? "A Large Tank of Potion?" You thought.
You went up the steps, tried to take a sip of it and... Oh my... What have you just done?-
Horror.png

[Ending Recollection Hymn starts playing]
-And so the Mass Genocider with No Name who had cheated Death on the pier outside of Town had cheated death once again, and the Land of Growth was forever changed.
The People of the biggest Town of Growth Land came together with their biggest guns and sticks and chased out the wild creature who had killed many of their loved ones. The Town´s folk could rest again knowing that the Monster knew it wasnt welcome anymore and therefore walked away on its own far away from their Land, they were free at last but the many loved ones they lost would set a whole new mood for the Settlement for the foresable future.

-The Dock Workers were devastated having lost their body guard friend to the Evil Monster, they set up a Big Shrine with the Bodyguards Family photos and possessions under it next to the wooden landing leading up to the Main dock, so that everyone who came by could see that he was once a part of the family.

-The Construction Crew who were once known and liked by the Town´s folk were now nothing but bones in a ditch, months later a distant Family member of one of the Workers came by and put up a Shrine to honor their wor-

And so the Mass Genocider with No Name´s Road came to an end... for now.
In the New Age of Growth Land, fighting continued, blood was spilled and many lived and died... just like they had before the Monster had shown up.
Because Growth... Growth never changes.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
Yeah this kind of was perplexing playing through this today for the last 5 hours in my free time, such a good base for a Harem game but the Dev clearly has different plans.
Not that DFB has a different plan, but they're trying to polish the IK animations first before going for that

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Ok so I’m a bit of a tech nerd and this game lined up with my biggest fetishes. So I abused the software “cheat engine” to access some data (easiest to modify is growth essence and money since they’re both stored as exacts of their in-game values), and I wound up with thousands of growth essences of the varying types. Needless to say I have grown all of the followers with said essences (right click the essence and select the party member) to ridiculous amounts and have enjoyed being a level 1 renamon with a posse of hyper giants at my beckoned call (you can have 2 members asides from yourself so long as you recruit the shore bunny last {who doesn’t seem to check the party count}).

It’s quite the sight to behold since you can grow them with more than 6000 essence (albeit the affected models can get slightly distorted/twitchy during animations and near the torso{also beware of flashing images if your camera can only barely fit the party member}). Another great thing with the multiple party members and essence is that two party members can grow at once (asides from you as the player, who has to wait until the others are done).

Overall I’m pretty much getting endless enjoyment out of this game on my legitimate save file and broken save file. It’s a good game and I can’t wait for more animations to be added (hopefully sitting, laying, and maybe lactation).

P.S. the settings has some nifty options for camera shaking and stomp volume in case you get too big lol.

P.S.S. I’m planning on following up with images of said shenanigans.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Well, hopefully I can attach all the images since there's a lot, but here goes.
For starters, my initial broken inventory:
Screenshot (18).png
Breaking my money even more:
Screenshot (20).png
Screenshot (21).png
Breaking my item count even more:
Screenshot (22).png
Recruiting the test subjects:
Screenshot (23).png
Making myself big as a comparison:
Screenshot (24).png
Grown up to my size (still growing):
Screenshot (25).png
New Self-benchmark:
Screenshot (26).png
Growth ensues:
Screenshot (27).png
Screenshot (28).png
Screenshot (29).png
Screenshot (30).png
The growth seems a bit slow in this stage so I hop in the tunnel to skip the animations and... oh:
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (33).png
So I shrink down to the starting size (size scale: 0) and talk with the plsuh, there seems to be a solar eclipse...:
Screenshot (34).png
... of flesh:
Screenshot (35).png
I disband the party so I could get a better comparison, but I haven't grown yet so:
Screenshot (38).png
Screenshot (39).png
Lastly, I take in a fair bit more essence so I can try and get my "under"lings in full view of the camera. Here they are in their oversized glory, maybe I'll take them on a dungeon romp some time (and yes I grew bunshido's chest a fair bit and my character still isn't at their size lol):
Screenshot (40).png

This game has some great model modifications, maybe I'll do a follow-up some time detailing the other grwoth aspects (probably not lol)

MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
Well, hopefully I can attach all the images since there's a lot, but here goes.
For starters, my initial broken inventory:
View attachment 1584089
Breaking my money even more:
View attachment 1584091
View attachment 1584092
Breaking my item count even more:
View attachment 1584094
Recruiting the test subjects:
View attachment 1584096
Making myself big as a comparison:
View attachment 1584097
Grown up to my size (still growing):
View attachment 1584099
New Self-benchmark:
View attachment 1584100
Growth ensues:
View attachment 1584101
View attachment 1584102
View attachment 1584103
View attachment 1584104
The growth seems a bit slow in this stage so I hop in the tunnel to skip the animations and... oh:
View attachment 1584107
View attachment 1584106
So I shrink down to the starting size (size scale: 0) and talk with the plsuh, there seems to be a solar eclipse...:
View attachment 1584108
... of flesh:
View attachment 1584109
I disband the party so I could get a better comparison, but I haven't grown yet so:
View attachment 1584111
View attachment 1584112
Lastly, I take in a fair bit more essence so I can try and get my "under"lings in full view of the camera. Here they are in their oversized glory, maybe I'll take them on a dungeon romp some time (and yes I grew bunshido's chest a fair bit and my character still isn't at their size lol):
View attachment 1584113

This game has some great model modifications, maybe I'll do a follow-up some time detailing the other grwoth aspects (probably not lol)
i wish it was a little more complete this whould be wyld!

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Skysphere, meet breasts. Breasts, meet skysphere. Well, It seems there truly aren't any limits to the sizes in this game. Models can get wonky after the 10k size (seizure warnings for chest fluff), especially the butt, which is affected about 3 times as significantly as the chest. Screenshot (41).png

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
As an aside, don't try bothering getting to this size through legitimate means, as this size required well over 40,000 essences of size, albeit it only required about 2000 breast essence so you might try that aspect. I've broken the butt model a fair few times on my non-broken account (apparently the model goes *up* a lot more than it does *out*, so you'll get sheer cliffs from your characters behind to the top of ya cheeks) by having the stat reach somewhere around 1500.

Keep in mind, each essence grants ten points to it's respective stat, so my character has about 400000 points to size, 20000 points to breasts, and about 10000 points to legs (butt){not shown in the photo because it gets extremely distorted after 0.01 scaling}.

Sadly, I'm still not close enough to modify the save file data (getting there, just gotta discern what character stat sheet belongs to who and how's it stored {thankfully there are some nifty string values so I'm not completely in the dark}). And the other issues were that I could never discern where the body stat values or ego were stored (stats because they're probably encoded differently or get memory addresses swapped around; ego because it only gets modified after defeating an enemy, which is time consuming)

Feb 17, 2021
Sadly, I'm still not close enough to modify the save file data (getting there, just gotta discern what character stat sheet belongs to who and how's it stored {thankfully there are some nifty string values so I'm not completely in the dark}). And the other issues were that I could never discern where the body stat values or ego were stored (stats because they're probably encoded differently or get memory addresses swapped around; ego because it only gets modified after defeating an enemy, which is time consuming)
What are you using to edit your save file?

Reactions: gizmo3399

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Just a hexadecimal editor. A lot of the variables are decently organized. It’s just annoying applying a growth, saving, copying the save, and repeat, until I have enough samples to pinpoint where the change is occurring (I’m also using a program called aptdiff to determine exactly where the files differ). Unreal engine else likely has a weird value encryption. Rpg maker has it where I believe they multiply the actual value by two, add 1, and then store it in the save file. Not sure how it’s done for unreal engine.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
However if you’re talking about modifying my money and item counts I use a software called “cheat engine”. Which modifies program values in real time (as in while you’re playing it) however because of that you need to be careful of what values you modify as it can cause the game to crash rather easily.

Feb 17, 2021
Just a hexadecimal editor. A lot of the variables are decently organized. It’s just annoying applying a growth, saving, copying the save, and repeat, until I have enough samples to pinpoint where the change is occurring (I’m also using a program called aptdiff to determine exactly where the files differ). Unreal engine else likely has a weird value encryption. Rpg maker has it where I believe they multiply the actual value by two, add 1, and then store it in the save file. Not sure how it’s done for unreal engine.
Ah, I've tried using a hex editor as well but couldn't discern much of the informations aside from the obvious ones. So far I'm using only to modify values like item quantity, money, stats, and skill pointslevels (using hex editor to know the order of skill placement for each character)

...(you can have 2 members asides from yourself so long as you recruit the shore bunny last {who doesn’t seem to check the party count}).
Also, thanks to this and the help of the in-game console, I found out that I can have several bunshidos to fight for me (though only for one battle and needs to redo it all over for each encounter).

Reactions: gizmo3399
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes