TKB

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, I have lot of bug to school/
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'math')

Reactions: khaledd

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
Because they changed the variables. You'll need to start a new game to have everything work correctly.
For me that shows a lack of planning on the part of the dev and immediately puts me off playing the game in the future, because when they do it once, they will inevitably do it again.... and again..... and again. Fuck that pointless grind.
It's rather that by accident we deleted a line of code which was concerning that variable. We are working on a hotfix that we'll publish today

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
Hello, I have lot of bug to school/
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'math')
Working on it as we speak, apologies for the inconvenience.
Because they changed the variables. You'll need to start a new game to have everything work correctly.
For me that shows a lack of planning on the part of the dev and immediately puts me off playing the game in the future, because when they do it once, they will inevitably do it again.... and again..... and again. Fuck that pointless grind.
It's rather that by accident we deleted a line of code which was concerning that variable. We are working on a hotfix that we'll publish today

Reactions: khaledd

xenrevk

Jun 4, 2020
Found some bugs. Main one is that if you progress time in a way (seemingly) not intended, such as going to the gym instead of eating lunch during a school day, it causes time to either be reset to where the event should have taken place, or sometimes progress backwards.

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
Found some bugs. Main one is that if you progress time in a way (seemingly) not intended, such as going to the gym instead of eating lunch during a school day, it causes time to either be reset to where the event should have taken place, or sometimes progress backwards.
Hey there, if you have any more details to share about it would be very nice as sometimes it can be hard to reproduce for us. Like specific actions that trigger it. But thanks already we'll investigate

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes