Unity - Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

1. 2.00 star(s)

whamos_olrac

Visuals are good, but has shit movements. The controls are fine, but everything feels heavy, delayed, and as if there's no gravity (I know it's set in space and in different planets and all that bullshit. so don't be some fucking smart ass about it). Some enemies are fine, but it gets annoying to a point that you have to resort to cheating. Particularly the jetpack chicks that lob endless flashbangs at your ass every fucking second. Dev must be a former employee at Treyarch for CoD: WaW. So, yeah, fuck them in particular and try to balance the game. Oh and the weapons customization, yeah those are bugged, too. Can't fire my gun after spending spare parts (Did I mention that once you remove a part that you bought you have to buy them again? No? Well screw you because that's what the game does to you for bypassing a bug). Like someone else said, grab a fucking save and fap your life away to the gallery. Everything about this game is needlessly fucking tedious. Not worth it at this version. Hope you see this, dev. At least do something before completing the sequel for this game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mike17723

The H-scenes are plentiful and high quality, the gameplay is okay, but a little tedious at times and sometimes it is very absurd, the devs clearly did not test anything, do yourself a favor - grab someone's save, drop it, open the gallery and enjoy.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

The Ratist

I never thought this has no reviews yet.
    +
    The game itself is great it has a nice gameplay and story
    Optimized gameplay graphics
    Voiced
    Lot of content
    Lot of items
    Fun to play with stealth mechanics
    Visual novel part where you can talk and raise relationships with other characters
    2d animated sprites
    2d cg
    Amazing characters
    -
    It needs changeable control mappings
    Lacks stages
    There is bug where you can get stuck mid air after using vertical or horizontal pipe

I thought giving 4 stars but I thought 5 would do
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)