Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
My friends have spoken and agreed, this is most satisfying to know I am not alone in the pride I had for the original game. Let's hope KS breaks out of this cycle.

I hate to say it, but as of currently, games like ThornSin and Akigarua ( however you spell it lol ) are far more exciting to look forward to, I mean Mystic Knight Maya even is in a better place, hell, Max The Elf even though it's human on human at least it's corruption or some form of twisted pleasure. Another game I'd recommend is Succubus Heaven because man, that gallery is exactly what I'm looking for and those enemies are so so so close to being perfect for a H-game.
All those look fun to check out.

Falchion26

Nov 24, 2018
My friends have spoken and agreed, this is most satisfying to know I am not alone in the pride I had for the original game. Let's hope KS breaks out of this cycle.

I hate to say it, but as of currently, games like ThornSin and Akigarua ( however you spell it lol ) are far more exciting to look forward to, I mean Mystic Knight Maya even is in a better place, hell, Max The Elf even though it's human on human at least it's corruption or some form of twisted pleasure. Another game I'd recommend is Succubus Heaven because man, that gallery is exactly what I'm looking for and those enemies are so so so close to being perfect for a H-game.
Yo your suggestions actually really nice. Tried ThornSin and it instantly clicked with me, the graphics and the gameplay and the fetish.

Reactions: temporical

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
A good number of beggars in India and some parts of Bangladesh carry card swipe machines with them and also have mobile transfers activated in their Android phones hence I guessed you probably belonged to one of these countries. I didn't know others places had the same situation.
Sokay I'm sure you'll learn to do the needful eventually saaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I have a feeling that Dez (The other creator) is asking people what they would like to see. This is kinda fucking up the game, cause they are adding almost everything. As well, they lack the man power to add variety towards these animations.

The problem, like the past posts stated. When you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one.

I genuinely think they want to make the best H game. But that's not happening, cause some fetishes don't mix well with others.
Democracy doesn't work on a H game.

• Sad
Reactions: Zepheral

jackiexd

Jul 1, 2020
just wait for a hero to post the latest version of the game here.

can you provide the part29b link?

due to the password is relate to web site.
remove it to avoid report.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes