hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
another link that leads to archive filled with random bytes. hosted on paid hosting with ref link. god, will they ever learn their lesson?
the download is only available to premium users only. :unsure:

upload the part29b on gofile, there is no premium requirement.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What a ass site my man, I don't want to pay 30$ to download something.
honestly i totally agree with you. keep2share is just a joke, seriously who would pay premium just for a download? sites like Gofile are much better and doesn't require premium as a requirement.
well is cheeper to pay for the dev then
sadly this game's latest version only is downloadable when a hero requests for it to be posted in this thread. the actual game costs money on cien, and i would much rather download the game for free.

Reactions: thatwap

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Bored Ape Yacht nft pfp explains a lot.
his avatar is rather astute, he doesn't look bored to me.
im not the one asking for a hero to pay
well i am surprised no one has recently asked for a hero for the latest version of the game. i too would like part29b of the game but unfortunately this game has copyright protection of some sort, even if the game were uploaded somewhere it won't take long for the download to be eventually taken down.

shock_value2

Oct 27, 2019
What a ass site my man, I don't want to pay 30$ to download something.
When someone uploads the file to a file hosting platform that makes you pay for certain file sizes or download speed. Then assume it's a fake.

1.) All previous demos when compressed was under 2GB. Why TF did the file size grow 3 GBs? I find it hard to believe they added that much stuff in another monthly demo.

Plus there's are sites known in this forum to use vs platforms like K2S. The fact the user uploads a suspicious file to such a platform knowing full damn well people will have to pay to download that bad file speaks nothing but sus bus stuff.

I wouldn't waste your time on that user's link or your money on that platform.

Reactions: Viola966

wszbxzy

Jul 23, 2021
So after all this time still got no one can upload the p29 to the free website like gofile or file one? Feels bad dude.

Reactions: baolonh

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
unfortunately this game has copyright protection of some sort, even if the game were uploaded somewhere it won't take long for the download to be eventually taken down.
If you upload it to shitty hosts and don't do things HOW THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DONE, then it is no wonder that Kairi or anyone is able to take it down in less than an hour.

Again - you have the goodies, don't share the public link in posts. REPORT THE FIRST POST, then add your file's link to the description of the report with few words that you want to share with others. There, soon enough, someone will share your file with other using proper hosting services that are resistant to take downs.

EDIT: And another thing - for all that is unholy...please don't share links using some chinese juju-filled hostings. No one is going to click it. Make a second google account (so you won't cry if something is reported and you get purged), upload the file there and then share with F95 stuff using report system I've mentioned.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If you upload it to shitty hosts and don't do things HOW THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DONE, then it is no wonder that Kairi or anyone is able to take it down in less than an hour.

Again - you have the goodies, don't share the public link in posts. REPORT THE FIRST POST, then add your file's link to the description of the report with few words that you want to share with others. There, soon enough, someone will share your file with other using proper hosting services that are resistant to take downs.
you make a good point

Reactions: Zepheral

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
They do this every month, spamming the same message. Although this guy feels the need to be the sole person do it 5 times on one page.

Edit: Looks like the mods deleted 4 of his 5 messages.
Good GOD man, you shined a light on it and suddenly there's a plethora scattering like roaches coming out of the wood works!
:ROFLMAO::eek::KEK:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes