Jan 14, 2020
Tbh just google a guide to cheating health with cheat engine cause its easier.

but.. Ill explain my best anyways

Assuming you have some basic knowledge of cheat engine:

1; Select the game you wanna hack in the top left corner of cheat engine (Computer magnifying glass icon)

2; On the right side of cheat engine, beside data type choose exact value, then enter your characters current heath/gold/xp whatever you want to edit

3;click first scan and let the engine scan all values

4;change the value to want to hack, for example with health, if you enter 600 health as the base value, go and take damage from an enemy, say the enemy does 22 damage, go back to cheat engine, under scan type, choose value decreased by: and enter the amount of damage taken, then do next scan, now on the left only or or so values should show up, repeat this until there is only one value.

5;now double click on the found line on the left, it will show up on the bottom

6; double click the number under value and change it to whatever you wish, it may change immediately or the next time you take damage, depends on game

7;click the box on the left side of that same line, doing this makes it so that the value is locked and doesn't change

All of this can be repeated for stuff like EXP,GOLD, even the orbs needed in the skill tree.

if you'd like I could link my save for 0.27a will essentially everything unlocked except the debt collection scene
nice!! if you can upload the cheat engine code that'd be awesome!

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
So the overview mentions her boobs and butt get bigger as she becomes stronger. Is there any indication yet as to how big they might grow as the game progresses.?

Really hoping they don't ruin the character by having her proportions spiral out of control to the point of looking absolutely ridiculous.
Source? If real, sounds super dumb, hope there'd be a way to disable it

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
What do you mean, "source"?

It literally says so in the game's overview.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that's what I was asking for. I almost never refer back to the OP for games I've been following for several years. Anyway, I think it's just referring to the fact they are bigger in this game compared to the first. It explains that her boobs and ass were smaller in the previous game because it was an "incomplete resurrection". - having their sizes be dynamic would mean loads of iterations of each animation, or a new animation system - or inconsistencies between the standing sprites and sex anims.

Reactions: Balbaar

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Well, that's what I was asking for. I almost never refer back to the OP for games I've been following for several years. Anyway, I think it's just referring to the fact they are bigger in this game compared to the first - having their sizes be dynamic would mean loads of iterations of each animation, or a new animation system - or inconsistencies between the standing sprites and sex anims.
Ah gotcha, my bad then.

But yea what you're saying does make sense, they'd be making their lives a lot more difficult by implementing such a mechanic. I hope you're right and it's just a case of their somewhat poor English causing me to misunderstand what they actually meant.
I'll just have to play it and find out for myself then.

Cuzera

Dec 2, 2018
Tbh just google a guide to cheating health with cheat engine cause its easier.

but.. Ill explain my best anyways

Assuming you have some basic knowledge of cheat engine:

1; Select the game you wanna hack in the top left corner of cheat engine (Computer magnifying glass icon)

2; On the right side of cheat engine, beside data type choose exact value, then enter your characters current heath/gold/xp whatever you want to edit

3;click first scan and let the engine scan all values

4;change the value to want to hack, for example with health, if you enter 600 health as the base value, go and take damage from an enemy, say the enemy does 22 damage, go back to cheat engine, under scan type, choose value decreased by: and enter the amount of damage taken, then do next scan, now on the left only or or so values should show up, repeat this until there is only one value.

5;now double click on the found line on the left, it will show up on the bottom

6; double click the number under value and change it to whatever you wish, it may change immediately or the next time you take damage, depends on game

7;click the box on the left side of that same line, doing this makes it so that the value is locked and doesn't change

All of this can be repeated for stuff like EXP,GOLD, even the orbs needed in the skill tree.

if you'd like I could link my save for 0.27a will essentially everything unlocked except the debt collection scene
I would really appreciate it if you did link your save.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes