Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
After you defeat tentacle Voltis, you should have a fairy scene near him. After that, go to the tavern in town and talk to the white haired guy aka Wallmart-Sephiroth. With him (or if you are high level enough) you can destroy the gate in the destroyed city (near the place where you fought the witch). Enter that place and you can fight corrupted priests aka "Flying Ugly Bastards" that try to NTRare Airi in front of you.
Enjoy!
i didn't get the fairy scene, so idk what happening, and the corrupted priests are the mansion part so i've already done that

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
i didn't get the fairy scene, so idk what happening, and the corrupted priests are the mansion part so i've already done that
Revisit the place, you should get the scene. If fairies or some other NPCs are where you defeated mutated Voltis, it means it's after the scene or you need to talk to them.

Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
Revisit the place, you should get the scene. If fairies or some other NPCs are where you defeated mutated Voltis, it means it's after the scene or you need to talk to them.
i have revisited the place many times, and even used time reversal to re-do the fight, but the girl is stuck in the tree being raped, nothing happens and there is nothing i can do, and there is nothing and no one else there GuiltyHell2_alpha_h5FebgSOZV.jpg

Reactions: f9account

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
i have revisited the place many times, and even used time reversal to re-do the fight, but the girl is stuck in the tree being raped, nothing happens and there is nothing i can do, and there is nothing and no one else there View attachment 2292961
Replay the scene using the time reversal in that location. Then re-enter it, fight Voltis and voila!
If you still have a problem, remember it is only available since last two versions I think :)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Google Drive

use my save.. everything is unlocked except those new magic skills,,
View attachment 2291924
teleport that marked location and keep going left until u fall down... then use reverse time and get defeated by voltis to see fly scene
Thanks, but something's wrong--it won't load any of these saves. There's no "beep" reaction at all in the save game menu; it's as if it doesn't recognize them. Maybe it needs another file too? I loaded the full rar file into what I think is the right location, including the commonsave file.

Reactions: northwest41232

Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
Replay the scene using the time reversal in that location. Then re-enter it, fight Voltis and voila!
If you still have a problem, remember it is only available since last two versions I think :)
that might be why then, i think i have 14a, i haven't found source for later versions
and i guess i'm about done with everything else available then

Last edited:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Thanks, but something's wrong--it won't load any of these saves. There's no "beep" reaction at all in the save game menu; it's as if it doesn't recognize them. Maybe it needs another file too? I loaded the full rar file into what I think is the right location, including the commonsave file.
i have no idea about y its not working.... anyway i started new game and i had that teleportation skill already so i wonder y u didnt have it

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
that might be why then, i think i have 14a, i haven't found source for later versions
and i guess i'm about done with everything else available then
14 is the newest (a, b, c etc. are just bugfixes). You should be able to proceed to priests since 13 I think.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Maybe it was a different game version? I'm on 14e. What are you on?
I've read through the change notes between versions of 14. It seems somewhere between 14a and 14e some new bugs were introduced so just stick to the 14a that was shared earlier and you should be fine.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I've read through the change notes between versions of 14. It seems somewhere between 14a and 14e some new bugs were introduced so just stick to the 14a that was shared earlier and you should be fine.
Can you please post your save in 14e that has the teleport spell?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes