NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
image_2022-06-14_170906631.png
did u reach in that library? talk to that robot and a book will glow on the left side,, stand near it and interact..
Screenshot (2).png
then u will be sent here and all u have to do is press shift+z.... i started new game just to check and it barely took 5 minutes to reach here

Archmagelord

Nov 10, 2019
View attachment 1870194
did u reach in that library? talk to that robot and a book will glow on the left side,, stand near it and interact..
View attachment 1870177
then u will be sent here and all u have to do is press shift+z.... i started new game just to check and it barely took 5 minutes to reach here
Oh wow! Not only did I not find that Library but I haven’t met the Female Angel character yet either!

In my game right after the treasure box where you get Airi clothes you go strait from there to fighting angels up through a series of blocks you jump up until you fight 3 Angels and then go to a small corridor with a robot and some books at the end of it (not the huge library pictured). And there is a door (One way access only to that Angel platform.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Oh wow! Not only did I not find that Library but I haven’t met the Female Angel character yet either!

In my game right after the treasure box where you get Airi clothes you go strait from there to fighting angels up through a series of blocks you jump up until you fight 3 Angels and then go to a small corridor with a robot and some books at the end of it (not the huge library pictured). And there is a door (One way access only to that Angel platform.
which part r u playing? if its part 8 then i really dont understand how u couldn't find that huge library which is just before the entrance of that angel platform u were stuck

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
How to switch and use item? What button should I push?

I know how to allocate item but I can't switch and use it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes