Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Is the game bugged after beating the mutant tentacle boss after the dryad? When Airi flies away the game softlocks above a house
The posted version is the first one (a) so expect bugs chasing bugs here.

One that I've found extremely annoying is the one that breaks the game (causes black screen and weird artifacts) when you move around the new area after you beat the wizard boss once. You have to teleport out of there entirely if you want to explore previous areas without breaking the game.

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
Can someone tell the author to add more ギメル's Story and Scene ? the big knight with chad's diksize. Thank You :)

zzp

May 23, 2020
airi.jpg
Took me several tries to learn the strategy, then you'll be awarded a BIG kiss. that's all.
Tip: his lighting balls can be easily destroyed with your fireball spell

Dellamyr1

Jun 21, 2020
Hello, where do you find all those bosses? I only found the fire witch which is on the streets of some castle i think. Any guides on their locations or how to access them would be greatly appreciated :) Cheers

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
does anyone have the savedata for the version where you learned the kiss skill? it was ver6 or so i believe, i wonder if there are any hidden scenes with the new npcs

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Anyone please have a save for the newest demo?

I wanted to try some of the later scenes.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
What's new in this update? any good progress?
Not really? I mean, it looks like one of those updates that just need to lay ground for something in the future.

We have a short talk with fairies and a plant girl after we finish off infected Voltis and release the trapped girl.
After that she's sent to the Vivi's clinic for healing and we can go to the tavern to talk with Kela/Kayla (the white-haired pretty boy that looks like a discount Sephiroth). He says we should meet him in the city in front of the Witch Association , so we go to the place where we defeated the witch Gilia, he blows the door open. Up until this point, nothing interesting is happening.

Inside of the Witch Association , we can fight the only new thing in this update - the Bishop Hakaimon, that looks like a typical hentai dude that netorares your heroine girlfriend (no kidding, I think I even remember which one xD). Anyway...he is a strong fella that can stunlock you with hypnosis.

After he hypnotizes you, Airi is acting like a slut and after a second he grabs you and fucks you in a way that looks like the usual rape rather than mindcontrol/hypnosis (wasted potential). Still, the way Airi grinds on his dick is something new, so...yeay?
His second animation is simply spanking Airi till she has sore ass...again, wasted potential since it's just a one animation to be honest.

Other than that, dryad plant girl gets a new animation set (finally!) with her doing a super aggressive cunnilingus on Airi (by the looks of things, she's licking her womb clean). Airi gets super heavy stamina damage from that (I think the highest in the game - 50 per lick).

EDIT:
Apparently, newest version of 13c has some more changes like thugs in the bar that we can offer a good time and some minor changes. Anyone willing to share that one too? :)

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Kela/Kayla (the white-haired pretty boy that looks like a discount Sephiroth).
XDD

Inside of the Witch Association , we can fight the only new thing in this update - the Bishop Hakaimon, that looks like a typical hentai dude that netorares your heroine girlfriend (no kidding, I think I even remember which one xD).
XDDDD

Lmao laughed soo hard XD

But kela is a badass, he helps you

Reactions: Buziol

Hohohohohoohohohno

Mar 10, 2022
How about you go to the original post and check instead of crying for re-up? You didn't even check (it's still there).
The file you are trying to download is no longer available
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
The file has been deleted by the user.
- I have this showing-_-

• Angry

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
- I have this showing-_-
mega link on page 51 still exist -_-

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
- I have this showing-_-
Now you don't even try to read.
Again, always check the ORIGINAL POST (not replies to it). There were some changes and the guy was well-mannered and edited the original post, instead of making a new one (yes, that's how it is supposed to work).

Like a friend above said, check the previous page.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes