Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
So I'm a couple of updates behind and got my hands on 21.b now.
I cant quite seem to find out what to do after getting all the 3 keyes at the witch house.
There's a non hostile priest sitting in front of a pile of rubbish who has yellow text but exhausting ot doesn't do anything.

There's quest markers too but the point to cutscenes far off in the forest that I have already done (cutting the lady knight loose and talking with the dryad girl) which also breaks the fast travel spell so I think that is a bug.

Nevermind, did it again, ported away, talked to not-sephiroth just to meet him in front of the witches house and now I'm stuck yet again xD
There's only a question mark where the quest icon would be.

I know there's some more content with the scissor happy fire witch lady but rescuing her from the black knight had no effect.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone got a link for 22d? Also why do links begin to disappear this fast?
Meh, there we go again...please guys, try to read what was written in the last few weeks before you ask stupid questions again...

Again - the most likely culprit is that Kairi or someone from their staff or maybe just a psychofan, is following this thread and reporting goods back to hell every time they show up. That much you can guess by yourself honestly since no one else has any business with this. That is why you most likely won't see long-term links here ever again, definitely not on your usual hosting services with decent speed (maybe anonfile or other obscure shit that doesn't even have a report button).

If you wanna links or reup, you must ask guys directly or be invited to some inside discord for degenerates...but since you are just a lurker with 16 posts since 2019, I find it hard to believe anyone will risk and invite you, soooo...you better check out who had a copy and ask them nicely in DMs to reupload "just for you". Maybe even I will be that special someone for you? :D

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Any gallery available? Game is too hard for a pleb like me.
Not really, not yet. There is a room you can spawn some of the enemies into, but not all. When the game is finished I imagine it'll contain most of them - presumably bosses and events will have to be accessed through the time rewind function.

The only really difficult part of the game so far is the magic library or whatever it's called, the one with the floating cross-legged dudes. Make sure you're unlocking the skill tree for stat-bonuses - attack and Max HP in particular - and equipping the right items. Save up your cash and suck off the merchant to buy grapes at a discount for healing. Make anti-fire potions and use them in this area, they last quite some time and the magician ladies' fireball attacks are bullshit. If in doubt, spam your own fireball attack, kite while MP recharges, rinse and repeat.

KentaMenta

Apr 14, 2019
how tf did i missed that latest update? I was anxiously waiting for it for the past few weeks, playing 21b over n over again till i get bored and now the links gone! Seriously i need to be punctual here or else miss the goodies.

sonic3

Jun 25, 2019
Meh, there we go again...please guys, try to read what was written in the last few weeks before you ask stupid questions again...

Again - the most likely culprit is that Kairi or someone from their staff or maybe just a psychofan, is following this thread and reporting goods back to hell every time they show up. That much you can guess by yourself honestly since no one else has any business with this. That is why you most likely won't see long-term links here ever again, definitely not on your usual hosting services with decent speed (maybe anonfile or other obscure shit that doesn't even have a report button).

If you wanna links or reup, you must ask guys directly or be invited to some inside discord for degenerates...but since you are just a lurker with 16 posts since 2019, I find it hard to believe anyone will risk and invite you, soooo...you better check out who had a copy and ask them nicely in DMs to reupload "just for you". Maybe even I will be that special someone for you? :D
I thought only Tunnel Escape had that problem, didn't know same thing happening to this game as well, sorry. I'd be quite grateful if you show that kindness and DM me a link

Sep 26, 2023

can you send me the link please?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If you got the game and are willing to share report the game post bottom left. With "Game Update" and post the link to the game in the Box.

Do not share that link publicly, if you also want to share it publicly you need to upload it twice.

Pokemon9833

Dec 21, 2022
If you got the game and are willing to share report the game post bottom left. With "Game Update" and post the link to the game in the Box.

Do not share that link publicly, if you also want to share it publicly you need to upload it twice.
I agreed

xperia33

Feb 6, 2020
My thoughts exactly, but man that hits hard - registered for so long with very few activity but "hey i need hero" once a month. That's exactly me. LOL! Hoping to get a response or dm links.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes