Lucaasx9

Jan 20, 2023
would some kind soul explain in complete idiot terms how to get to the new tentacle scene from this save? like complete complete idiot terms, as if you're explaining it to someone that has literally zero knowledge on what screens and characters are which. thanks.
1-go to the tavern and then choose this room to sleep in
1696191856968.png

1696191924474.png

the event will start.

in the save file I threw there is the part with the new creature
Just walk to the right to see it
1696192163167.png
this save

and scene
1696192247987.png

I hope this was helpful

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Have you been able to acquire that particular item he's asking for? I can't seem to find which enemy you need to interact with to get that specific item. (For the prositutiton card if you're doing your own playthrough).
If you haven't figured it out yet, here is how I was able to get that filled condom, for the prostitute card.
Go find the human rogue, the one that likes to backstab you, and let him knock you down. Let the sex animation play (or use C to skip through) and then let the animation play a second or 3rd time and you should have at least one of those overfilled condoms.

Reactions: lOlNoo and Bobsmoth

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You don't switch to new character. They can join you at certain points, which are super obvious. Only exception is Noire, which you can play as during fight with Madman G (big fatso with butcher helper).

New tentacle monster is at the black market, after you clear the wave of zombies with Blanc.
Thanks for your info. Any new tentacle pregnancy yet or still just the blob?

jackiexd

Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: Lucaasx9

Lucaasx9

Jan 20, 2023
where do i find that guy? the other guy gave and said to walk right from.... took me eventually into a cave blocked by a goblin with a top hat.

this guy (on the left)
After talking to this guy, I saved the game.

I have only said the right side so that you can see the newly added monster.

(I may have given wrong instructions because I wrote with translate)
some things are hard for me to understand

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
To anyone who wants the latest version of the game, this download page still works.

Section where it says download links, click on download for windows and then choose where to download the game from. For example, selecting "Download for mega" will open up a mega download page and the game will be available to download. For convenience, I have provided the link for the latest version of the game for mega here.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes