Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
why using google why you re not using torrent. that way they might not be able to take down the link.
Torrents are not fool proof and you might get personal DMCA if you have a shitty ISP and live in a legally fucked up country like the US or Germany.
Now, if only people listened and read what was said countless times - if you have a copy of something you want to share, report the first post and in description paste the link for download. DON'T SHARE IT YOURSELF in random posts! Let the administration of F95 take care of that by giving them that link so they can make mirrors that are hard to take down.

Apr 20, 2018
Torrents are not fool proof and you might get personal DMCA if you have a shitty ISP and live in a legally fucked up country like the US or Germany.
Now, if only people listened and read what was said countless times - if you have a copy of something you want to share, report the first post and in description paste the link for download. DON'T SHARE IT YOURSELF in random posts! Let the administration of F95 take care of that by giving them that link so they can make mirrors that are hard to take down.
I wasn't aware of that but I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Reactions: Buziol

Karmatc

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone know what is happening here, I just came back from a month long trip and suddenly the current version and previous versions show this when I attack.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Any link for 24D?
Unfortunately no.

let me see if i can help. Just looked at links for GH24 version for this game on previous pages of this thread, and most were already taken down, usual gofile message saying: "This file doesn't exist." Other links for other websites like Mega and Mixdrop brought up a Malaware Bytes browser guard warning prompt. Lastly, the Google Drive link had a download for the game with this version, but was immediately cancelled because it was detected as malicious. Sorry, i tried to help and find and see if there was a link that was still clean for this game but unfortunately there isn't. Of advisement, to those who actually participate as a hero uploading a version for GH24 please make sure the link is not malicious and make sure that the upload is clean. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asamix
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes