DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Speaking of the witch, where does one go after defeating her?

To clarify I'm referring to the one out the front of the big double doors in the ruins (?), idk if there's another "witch" boss. I've tried going through the double doors she was found in front of and while idk what Airi says she doesn't go through it for 'x' reason. I've backtracked here n there but yeah... am lost. :(

On the flip side, I had asked earlier about how to use apples, etc in inventory... I figured it out, hyuk.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Actually, unlike the Witch that was bugged and close to impossible to kill at first, Mystina is quite easy (and boring) after you figure her out.
First - she does almost no physical damage with her range attacks and the meter depletes quite fast (just need to stay away for like 5s).
She tries to shoot you - you get behind her and hit her. She is shooting in the air - you keep some distance. She burrows - you keep away from the exit hole. Repeat over and over again.

I'd say she is currently the most dissapointing boss simply because she is repetitive and lacks any serious content...again (she was an afterthought in GH1, being thrown in close to the end of the dev cycle).
True that and you can just block the rapid seed atk of hers but the charged up seed atk of hers destroys shield but will not put any rise on the insta kill meter both the charge shot and the rapid shot.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Speaking of the witch, where does one go after defeating her?

To clarify I'm referring to the one out the front of the big double doors in the ruins (?), idk if there's another "witch" boss. I've tried going through the double doors she was found in front of and while idk what Airi says she doesn't go through it for 'x' reason. I've backtracked here n there but yeah... am lost. :(

*snip*
Bueller...?

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Kinda crazy how it's been 3 and a half years since GH1 dropped. Wonder what the time frame for actually completing GH2 will be. From what we've seen so far, seems like we are a loooong ways off.

Reactions: seva_morozow

soso1

Jan 1, 2018
How do you progress in this game ? The last thing I see is the girl who sell things and there is no way in front of her I Don't know where to go

Nov 19, 2021
How do you progress in this game ? The last thing I see is the girl who sell things and there is no way in front of her I Don't know where to go
If you've gone through the cave to find the merchant woman, you can backtrack and double-jump over the cave to continue.

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
damn.. i give up that fire witch is not worth my keyboard
2 shots and your done like come on
trying to get behind her and predict her damn hand
is like trying to catch oxygen with your teeth

Edit : Does anyone know how to cast the arrow skill pls?

Last edited:

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
damn.. i give up that fire witch is not worth my keyboard
2 shots and your done like come on
trying to get behind her and predict her damn hand
is like trying to catch oxygen with your teeth
1: in the game, there is a fire resistance potion

2: you can just do left/right to escape from the attack that stuns you. (as for the sex scene)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silverly
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes