• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Nayumi

May 4, 2017
I have a problem when starting the game, it doesn't open in fullscreen mode and in windowed mode it opens but remains on a "black screen" I even press ESC and Z and I can hear the game's sound but it remains on a black screen.

(I'm using the official version of Steam I purchased )
1709219889379.png

Edit
I discovered the problem, my computer resolution was 1920x1080, when I try to open the game in that resolution it doesn't give different options for changing the resolution, so you need to change the computer's resolution for it to work

Last edited:

Kurosuke87

Apr 23, 2022
Ηello does anyone know if there are any cheats for this game cause its so difficult I keep dying in the beginning, I'm such a noob :/

doki1220

Jul 29, 2019
Ηello does anyone know if there are any cheats for this game cause its so difficult I keep dying in the beginning, I'm such a noob :/
idk about cheats but if you're struggling with bosses, hang in there. Once you figure out their pattern, you can beat em. the combat in this game is the best part so you're missing out if you just go for cheats

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Anybody knows what engine was this game developed in?
Unity, should even be at the start of the game I think. Definitely you can see it in the file structure, names and can try to unpack it in Unity Asset Manager or something. Used to mess with it years ago, only to find how badly some things were done in terms of potential modding.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes