Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Guilty Pleasure - Music/SFX, gallery unlocker, walkthrough Mod [v0.36] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hi KoGa3

I am playing Guilty Pleasure with your awesome mod active, I set the relationships in English, then I saw that there was Italian and I changed the relationships (Mother to Mamma, Son to Figlio etc...) but in the game they remained in English.
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi KoGa3

I am playing Guilty Pleasure with your awesome mod active, I set the relationships in English, then I saw that there was Italian and I changed the relationships (Mother to Mamma, Son to Figlio etc...) but in the game they remained in English.
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Hi. All of my Mods are only made/testet for the games in English. I'm pretty sure there would be a Mod transaltion to Italian needed to work properly in that language setting. I never translated games/Mods myself. And I wouldn't be able to do it here anyway since I don't speak Italian myself (actually already "fighting" with the English since it's not my native language either). Sorry, unfortunately can't help here.

Reactions: wolverutto

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hi. All of my Mods are only made/testet for the games in English. I'm pretty sure there would be a Mod transaltion to Italian needed to work properly in that language setting. I never translated games/Mods myself. And I wouldn't be able to do it here anyway since I don't speak Italian myself (actually already "fighting" with the English since it's not my native language either). Sorry, unfortunately can't help here.
Thanks for your reply

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes